Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Cody Hodgson's status?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest8346 Posted - 10/12/2010 : 06:23:24
Anyone know what the deal is with Hodgson? I hear the docs have found his back problem to be a muscle tear and not related to buldging disks or the like. Will he see any ice time with the big club this year?

jcarb
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nuxfan Posted - 10/12/2010 : 14:47:20
The Canucks want Hodgson to develop more at the AHL level - remember he missed a full year of development last year. I think there is little chance of him making the big club on a regular basis this year - injuries or not.

However, I expect him to be up next year, assuming that all goes well with his development and next year's camp.
Guest4803 Posted - 10/12/2010 : 13:40:18
unless there is an injury to Henrik of Kesler i dont think you will be seeing much of mr hodgson this year.
Guest4636 Posted - 10/12/2010 : 07:31:00
I dont see it happening any time soon unless the Nucks get a Major injuries.. He well remain in Manitoba for the Yr to Develop.. More..Desbien would be first call up after he is returned to the moose when Rypien comes back..

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page