Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 Another trade suggestion

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6374 Posted - 01/12/2011 : 18:03:51
I am an admin for a 15-team split league that does a lot of trading. It would save me a fair bit of time if I could trade players between teams directly.

Suppose Dave`s Dodgers wants to trade Zenon Konopka to Pete`s Panthers for Sidney Crosby. Right now, when I try to make such a trade, I can drop Konopka from the Dodgers, but when I try to add Crosby, I get an error message saying Crosby cannot be traded because the Panthers own Crosby. I have to add a random player, then go to the Panthers, drop Crosby, then go back to the Dodgers and trade the random player for for Crosby.

That error message pop-up should be a warning, one that the user can override. It would say something like ``Sidney Crosby plays for Pete`s Panthers. Do you want to trade these two players between Dave`s Dodgers and Pete`s Panthers? Yes, make the trade - or - Cancel``

Thanks for considering this.

Also, how can we donate? I seem to recall seeing the option at the beginning of the year, but can`t seem to find it now. I`ve been very happy with the service so far.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page