Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Planning the Parade Route

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest3374 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 07:10:29
K losers, all of you that claim that as soon as a Toronto fan is feeling optimistic about the teams chances that we are planning the parade route... It's called being a fan and trying to get excited about your team.

Frankly speaking, if you look at your favorite team and cannot see any chance in them making the playoffs then you might as well give up watching sports and start quilting circles so you and your buddies can sit around and further blast leaf fans.

Sorry, but we are loyal 100% of the time, seems dumb sometimes really, but your favorite hockey clubs can definitely NOT say that their fans love them ALL the time... Just Sayin
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 11:17:26
sahis.....as usual, i don't even know what to make of your post(s). You didn't think i was serious did you??? Or, were you trying to be humorous? If so, don't quit your day job....if you have one?
sahis34 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 10:54:50
*don't* rather, obviously VAN can win it, they just never do

Go OILERS Go!!!
sahis34 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 10:53:29
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

I don't get it? What's wrong with planning a parade route? We've been doing it in Vancouver for about 40 years!

Just think how smooth our parade will be IF we ever win it all? Man, it'd have to go off without a hitch with all that planning?

What's the point in planning when you can't win the cup
ToXXiK1 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 10:39:02
"losers?"..................
Alex116 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 09:30:57
I don't get it? What's wrong with planning a parade route? We've been doing it in Vancouver for about 40 years!

Just think how smooth our parade will be IF we ever win it all? Man, it'd have to go off without a hitch with all that planning?
Guest3374 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 07:39:24
ummmm... read the thread title bud.... or can you ?
Guest0750 Posted - 04/09/2011 : 07:21:37
um most hockey clubs have loyal fans, the hockey world does not revolve around the leafs, loyalty does not mean buying a ticket just because u can, if a team sucks and the fans want a change the best way is to not go, a team not making money will try and improve to bring back the fans, but the leafs never lose money so management never try's more than they need to which is not much, stop filling the teachers pension fund and the team might try.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page