Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Paul Coffey 1985-86

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4227 Posted - 02/03/2012 : 19:18:37
Coffey also had an 8 point night. At Christmas he had 9 goals and ended the season with 48 goals 90 assists for 138 points. 120 PIM and +61. I would love to have him and some of those other Oilers on my fantasy team.
Gretzky 84-85. 73 goals 135 assist +98.

I am not going to list them all but it's safe to say your plus minus would be fine.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4465 Posted - 02/04/2012 : 19:53:13
The Oilers in the 80's were the original "Boy group" All the girls loved them, and they had awesome mullets!!

Anyways Paul Coffey was an outstanding professional, I had the chance to meet him a couple times, wonderful man.
Alex116 Posted - 02/03/2012 : 21:11:45
ryan....i was in my teens through the Oilers run and it was impressive to say the least. As a Canucks fan, i was totally jealous, hated the Oilers, but respected their talent level and the way they were changing the game, all at the same time!

I just finished reading Coffey's wiki page and had forgotten, and was surprised, at how early in his career he left the Oilers! I was equally shocked, as i just don't recall his later years, as to how many teams he ended up being a part of. If someone had asked me to guess, off the top of my head, i'd have said 4 or 5.....certainly not 9! NINE???
ryan93 Posted - 02/03/2012 : 20:16:16
I would of only been 2 years old...I wish I would of been able to have seen those 80's Oilers teams, would of been something special to watch!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page