Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Kings vs NJ or NYR

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4696 Posted - 05/23/2012 : 05:27:56
WHo will the mighty kings play in the stanley cup?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 05/23/2012 : 10:40:42
I still say the Rangers.

The Devils have been resilient, and Brodeur has probably been even better than expected; but when the chips are down and their backs are against the wall . . . this Rangers team can play a super-tight, extremely good game.

And in those games, Lundqvist will make that great save that eludes Brodeur, and Parise won't be able to fight through suffocating defence like Brad Richards will at times. And the clincher for me, is that Kovalchuk is definitely playing hurt, and is less of a gamebreaker here.

Rangers, maybe in 7 again, but . . . I still feel they will prevail like they have before in every MUST win.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Guest5091 Posted - 05/23/2012 : 07:16:15
Rangers eeked out victories over both of their round 1 and 2 opponents. They're lucky to even still be here. They've also been outplayed for the majority of the games against NJ, so I think it's something like a 60-40 chance that NJ goes ahead.

Yeah, Lundy is a better goalie but NJ has shown they know how to solve him and it's not like Brodeur's bad. He's always been a big game goalie. He's also got more points than a third of the remaining players... lol.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page