Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Buffalo
 Afinogenov on a different team

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PainTrain Posted - 05/26/2007 : 15:33:20
What do you think would happen if Maxim Afinogenov was on a different team?
Same point totals? or different?

I think if he moved to a different team he would be known for more of there offence because in Buffalo they have many other players who can put the puck in the net.

Tell if you think he would have the same point total in Buffalo witch is around 80-90 points if he plays a whole season or would it increase or decrease if he was on a different team.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 07/02/2007 : 09:28:15
I think next year will answer all of these questions. He really will have to be Buffalo's catalyst next year offensivly.

Second place is only first place of the losers.
PainTrain Posted - 05/26/2007 : 19:48:11
Mik if he left I would have a sad face in the title And that is true it does depend on what team he goes on. I was just wondering because on Buffalo there are so many other offensive superstars.
Mikhailova Posted - 05/26/2007 : 16:20:54
You scared me there PainTrain. I read the title and thought Afinogenov had been signed with another team! I really don't want him to leave Buffalo, but if he did, his point totals would depend on which other team he was on. If the team had a lot of good playmakers, his totals would go up since he can score off their assists, for example. Generally though, I think they'd be about the same. I don't think they'll increase or decrease drastically, unless he gets injured and sits out for awhile (like this year) in which case they obviously won't be as high as normal.
Canucks Man Posted - 05/26/2007 : 16:08:16
It all depends on the team he goes to and the players he plays with, there are way to many options to give a fair assessment.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Get The Towels Out Guys PLAYOFFS!!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page