Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Habs Vs. Leafs 1rst round ?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pasty7 Posted - 04/09/2013 : 04:33:48
With they way the standings sit right now the Leafs in 5th and the habs only 1 point up on the Bruins for second in the east. I still think the Bruins will surpass the habs and win the Northeast wich would probably leave the habs in 4th and the Leafs in 5th which would do wonders to renew and add to these two teams rivalry,

also from a leafs prospective in their first trip to the show since the 2004 lock out it will be great for them because they match up really well against the Habs and I think it would be the kind of series to go 6 or 7 games which means at least 4 home games for the Buds,

either way this match up would be great for hockey

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 04/11/2013 : 13:20:38
Yeah slozo looks like we may just have the leafs habs match up!

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
The Duke Posted - 04/11/2013 : 10:49:25
If it does happen, i hope the leafs win.

If they don`t, my hab fan friends will never let me live it down.

Looking more and more like a reality.
n/a Posted - 04/10/2013 : 04:37:01
Huge win for the Caps last night, that's a big first step towards our dream match-up! Awesome! Bruins now have an excellent chance of catching Montreal now, I think.

Montreal plays some tough games down the stretch here - red-hot Washington again, the Pens in Pittsburgh, one in Winnipeg 2nd last game with that team fighting to get in, Toronto twice in TO. Looking at the Bruins, they definitely have an easier schedule with less road games.

It's looking more and more likely!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Guest9848 Posted - 04/09/2013 : 09:15:36
lol obviously wont happen im just saying it would be more dramatic then meeting in the first round.
Guest4209 Posted - 04/09/2013 : 08:29:02
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9848

I would love to see these two go at it in the playoffs, although I would prefer the standings to stay fairly close to what they are now and have it work out so Pitsburgh beats the Islanders Habs beat Rangers Washington beats Ottawa Toronto beats Boston then the Habs beat washington and the Leafs beat Pittsburgh for the most epic conference final in a long long time

Toronto beats both the Bruins and the Pens in the playoffs this year. Might as well plan the parade and plan for the cup. As they say, if you dream dream big. Really really really big.
Guest9848 Posted - 04/09/2013 : 07:38:43
I would love to see these two go at it in the playoffs, although I would prefer the standings to stay fairly close to what they are now and have it work out so Pitsburgh beats the Islanders Habs beat Rangers Washington beats Ottawa Toronto beats Boston then the Habs beat washington and the Leafs beat Pittsburgh for the most epic conference final in a long long time
n/a Posted - 04/09/2013 : 06:35:29
It's my dream playoff match-up . . . certainly would be an enormous ratings bonanza from a Canadian perspective! And what a way for the Leafs to return to the playoffs.

Montreal has been hanging tough though to that top divisional seed . . . I thought the Bruins would have surpassed the Canadiens weeks ago, but they have played very well, especially beating the Bruins along the way.

For some reason, I have a sinking feeling that it'll be Leafs vs Bruins, but here's hoping.

(and not to disparage that Bruins/Buds match-up . . . it'll be a good one, just not the same. I don't mind the Leafs going in as a huge underdog against a squad they've been pummelled by in the past, means the expectations will be low)

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page