Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 POOL ADMINS READ THIS - FINAL STATS!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 06/13/2014 : 17:58:05
The LA Kings have won the cup!

We will perform our final system audit to ensure 100% statistical accuracy (as we have done all season long) BY 12pm PST, JUNE 14 THE STATS WILL BE FINAL. At that time you have 6 hours to get your bonus points into your pools (if you are adding bonus points that is) At 6pm PST June 14 we will run the system calculations and update the pool standings ONE LAST TIME which will tally your bonus points if you added any. We will not run the system again this season so if you are adding bonus points to your pool do not miss this window or you will have to manually do the math for them. Keep an eye on this thread for updates on the system status over the next 24 hours.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 06/14/2014 : 22:18:42
YOUR POOL STATS ARE NOW FINAL!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for using PickupHockey.com for your pools. We'll see you back here in the fall for the regular season where you will once again find FREE HOCKEY POOLS! Enjoy your summer!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page