Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 SMASHville fans

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 06/06/2017 : 07:46:01
There's a big debate going on with how the Nashville fans are behaving. Seems some don't like the fact there's an English Soccer/football-like atmosphere at the games with lots of chanting and songs and such being sung? Even the cat fish throwing thing is taking heat from other fans saying it's a copycat move of the Detroit octopus?

My take? Who cares (re the catfish). If someone wants to start their own similar tradition, why not? I mean, did every arena after the original "wave" get flack for copying that? How about simple cheers? They're often the same or similar? Point is, while originality can be cool, even a copycat move can add to the excitement for home fans.

As for the singing, etc, I love it. They're getting roasted for copycat moves like the catfish toss, all while getting roasted for being original and singing?

C'mon, I don't know about others, but Nashville has risen up my chart of "NHL arena's I'd like to visit" like no other venue ever has! That place looks like a pretty fun place to watch a hockey game!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leigh Posted - 06/11/2017 : 23:41:33
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE CHANTS!
The Duke Posted - 06/06/2017 : 19:12:29
Some people just like to talk about those things . theyre having fun , who knows when the next opportunity comes along . If the leafs go to the cup final i dont care if the fans in attendance hang moons ::))
umteman Posted - 06/06/2017 : 18:48:33
Such things come with winning; those people weren't doing such things a few years back when they were losing.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page