Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Colorado
 Joe Sakic- Class Act!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PainTrain Posted - 01/02/2009 : 22:18:07
Hey guys, I've been off the forums for a while and I actually really miss it. So I'll be back posting regularly. And to start my return back I thought I'd talk about Joe Sakic. I was playing some old mans hockey today. After the scrimmage, the old men were talking about how NBA and NFL players are not classy or respectful at all. Then this one guy told a story about Joe Sakic and I was so intrigued I had to talk about it. It was a couple years ago but it's still a very good story.

So in Denver, there was this snow storm that blew in. A mom and her son were stuck on a road with a flat tire. They waited for about 15 minutes and no one was stopping to help, eventually someone did. The man started helping them out and put the replacement tire on the car. The son went up to his mother and told her that the man helping out was Joe Sakic. It just shows right there what kind of a guy he is. Seeing people in need of help and he goes out of his way to help them out. He's a real class act and Mr.Sakic is one person I would love to meet.

Anyways, it's glad to be back and I hope this story here makes you respect Joe Sakic more.

When the going gets tough....the tough get going!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9298 Posted - 01/03/2009 : 10:12:54
Joe Sakic IS awesome. I bet Luc Robitaille would have stopped too. He's also a dude that way probably. Meanwhile, Dany Heatley would have probably run the family over.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page