Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 best team

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rilo Posted - 06/06/2009 : 11:07:56
who is the best team in the east?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gusteroni Posted - 06/09/2009 : 12:10:04
Pittsburgh has my vote and I would have to say 2 years running now. Eastern Conference Champs 2 years in a row (too bad Crosby touched the trophy this year...no cup for you!!).

"There are only two seasons in Canada...hockey season and not hockey season."
Rambo2305 Posted - 06/09/2009 : 05:45:36
Who voted for Montreal? They were easily the WORST team in hockey post-All-Star break. Price...crap, Komisarek, punk who hits you from behind and runs like a girl when you turn around. Kovalev, overpaid, overrated, sellfish, Markov, going to run for the money (just like Souray and Streit), Latendresse & Plekanec, never gunna get more then 40 points in the NHL for the rest of their careers.

All Habs fans have to look forward to next year is an 11th place finish, and P.K. Subban!

Oh, and Pittsburgh got my vote!

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford
Thrasher Posted - 06/08/2009 : 21:38:15
Didn't Pitt just prove they were the best? And how is montreal the best team in the east? Ha ha, i understand that you may be a fan, but you dont hear me saying how good the Thrashers are. They got swept by the Bruins. Easily i would say. Montreal had too many problems this season. Mafia connections, coach firing, partying goalie, extra pressure due to 100th season. And whoever voted for the leafs, same goes to you. Just cause your a fan and love your team, does not mean for a second that they are the best team. Try and look objectively at the teams in the east before you just pick your favorite, This poll was made to see who people thought was the best team(even tho the person that made it cant follow his own rules).

I Promise I didn't give her the STD, I'm not a sharing person.
rilo Posted - 06/06/2009 : 11:18:23
okay who said boston
rilo Posted - 06/06/2009 : 11:17:27
montreal is the best team in the league.the only reason the bears bit them in the first round was because they had a lucky season.toronto is just a laugh.pittsburgh is pretty good but montreal is the best. lets see here,who was the last canadian team to win the the cup,thats what i thought montreal.who has won the most cups,montreal.to all leaf fans,at least we loose in the playoffs you guys don't evan make it that far.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page