Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Suggestions
 Easy Way to Login/out of Multiple Pools

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest1744 Posted - 10/25/2009 : 05:58:47
I really like the pool interface of this site however there is room for major improvement if you have multiple pools to login to. I'll draw a comparison to officepools.com. All pools that you login to are stored as links that you can just click after that first login. I shouldn't have to login to one, view the pool, logout, type a different pool's login information, repeat process for however many pools you're in.

Thanks for listening!!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
irvine Posted - 10/25/2009 : 16:23:55
Most browsers (firefox for example,) allow you store such information within the browser. Since your pool is not likely at the top of your "passwords the wife can't know" list, you could easily have it auto-store the login information where you simply click the "Username:" field, and select which account to login to.

It will auto-fill the username and password for you, upon clicking.

Irvine
admin Posted - 10/25/2009 : 13:12:07
You betcha! This is one of our highest priorities on the list of upgrades! Look for a single login dashboard for the playoffs. Thanks for the feedback!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page