Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 How Will the Jets Do???

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hockeylover Posted - 10/09/2011 : 06:58:29
Everyone in Winnipeg is happy about the comeback of the Winnipeg Jets, but their question is, how will they do??? You tell me!!
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
foolpittier Posted - 10/19/2011 : 16:31:49
i think they'll do about as good as the thrashers did last year.
Guest7117 Posted - 10/19/2011 : 12:54:06
for the jets to go anywhere this year they need to get there defence to start playing better in front of the net... justin B you have a great shot and huge stature but you are one of the laziest skaters in the league, start using your body to push people away from the front of the net and start back ckecking.......this isn`t playground hockey start earning that big contract..
umteman Posted - 10/15/2011 : 05:23:53
at the gate quite well

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
ToXXiK1 Posted - 10/14/2011 : 10:53:53
8th.
Oilearl Posted - 10/11/2011 : 10:21:58
I think they will finish between 10 - 13 this year. All the hype in the Peg will help steal a few more at home this year keeping them in it til the end.
Guest4746 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 09:01:43
Once Fehr is ready to ge he will be a huge lift to the PP at the very least, the 5-3 the other day was awful!
Guest5622 Posted - 10/10/2011 : 23:36:12
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

quote:
Originally posted by slozo

You are missing a category in between "dead last" and "close to making the playoffs". Even if just talking about the eastern conference this year . . . I have no choice for 14th, 13th, 12th or 11th place.

Which is where, exactly, I think they will finish. I can't see them doing better than New Jersey, Toronto, or any of last year's top 8 . . . so I think they will be out of the playoff picture completely, but not dead last (see: Ottawa).

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

All I can say is Arrrggh.

The Jets will fight for a playoff spot and as usual with them, the wheels will fall off the last few weeks of the season when it matters most. If Tubby (Buff) can make it happen this could be the 8th in conference, no higher. Evander Kane and Mason are the only 2 other players who could make it interesting, from a mostly mid calibre roster.

Happy to see my old team back in Canada. Was a fan of the Jets long before relocation and expansion. Couldn't be a fan of a Pheonix team after relocation.

Mason as in their back up goalie? ,, only Kane can make it interesting,,, Enstrom Ladd Bogsian Schiefle Antropov Pavelec all might have something to say about that...

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker

Just cause you know there names does not make them great. Good yes, but with other teams starting roster's who of your list is going on your fantasy draft, I'll give you Enstrom, Ladd with 59 points last year is a mid pack player, Bogosian never - 17 points last year, Antropov no chance with 41 points last year, Pavelec has 41-52 record (clearly not a star) Mason was at least a great goaltender 128-99 record who may steal the #1 in Winnipeg. BTW "Schiefele" doesnt have any NHL credentials to be on this list, but may be good in a few years. Maybe 1 on your list I overlooked.
Guest7742 Posted - 10/10/2011 : 17:00:37
besides "other" you have no choice for inbetween dead last and close to making the playoffs. they won't make the playoffs, they won't be close, but they won't get dead last
Pasty7 Posted - 10/09/2011 : 17:12:36
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

quote:

You are missing a category in between "dead last" and "close to making the playoffs". Even if just talking about the eastern conference this year . . . I have no choice for 14th, 13th, 12th or 11th place.

Which is where, exactly, I think they will finish. I can't see them doing better than New Jersey, Toronto, or any of last year's top 8 . . . so I think they will be out of the playoff picture completely, but not dead last (see: Ottawa).

The Jets will fight for a playoff spot and as usual with them, the wheels will fall off the last few weeks of the season when it matters most. If Tubby (Buff) can make it happen this could be the 8th in conference, no higher. Evander Kane and Mason are the only 2 other players who could make it interesting, from a mostly mid calibre roster.

Happy to see my old team back in Canada. Was a fan of the Jets long before relocation and expansion. Couldn't be a fan of a Pheonix team after relocation.

Mason as in their back up goalie? ,, only Kane can make it interesting,,, Enstrom Ladd Bogsian Schiefle Antropov Pavelec all might have something to say about that...

"I led the league in "Go get 'em next time." - Bob Uecker
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 10/09/2011 : 16:50:40
quote:

ryan93 Posted - 10/09/2011 : 15:21:27
I voted "other". I don't see them being in contention for that last playoff spot, but definitely don't see them finishing dead last either. My prediction would be in the 11-13 range.
n/a Posted - 10/09/2011 : 12:08:18

semin-rules Posted - 10/09/2011 : 07:30:42
tough to say, the electricity in the building will absolutely help them steal a few games, and I would say that they are a little better then the Thrashers roster wise. Not by much, but its something. Claude Noel is a very good coach. I will say 10th, with the potential of 9th just a few points out
Hockeylover Posted - 10/09/2011 : 07:02:29
I think they will do good but not be a playoff contender.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page