Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 How Long will Crosby Last?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 11/22/2011 : 22:43:01
For how many games will Pittsburgh's Sidney Crosby keep racking up those fantasy points?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2328 Posted - 11/24/2011 : 11:48:45
He finishes top 3 in points per game top 10 in points
Guest4306 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 21:26:54
It would be a mistake to assess Crosby on his first game back (4 points) as it would be to do so for his second game back (0 points and 6 pim).

He's more than a ppg player, and if he stays healthy, he will finish up with close to 100 points this season. That would be amazing, and I think it will happen.

I find it very interesting that some pools had Crosby picked in the top 10 this season (even though it might make se se now), while some pools saw him picked in the late rounds.

At the beginning of the season, I considered Crosby a 25-35 overall pick (due to the uncertainty about his return), but right now, I would consider him in a slightly better category. If he stays healthy, he will finish top 10, but him staying healthy is a big IF!

nuxfan Posted - 11/23/2011 : 09:00:58
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

He wont have a 4 point night every night, but I think he will stay consistent. He will be a point-per-game player for the rest of the season, and be a top contender in the scoring race.

Crosby would need to be significantly better than PPG in order to be a contender for the scoring race. With 60 games left, he'd have to be 1.5 PPG to be pushing 100 pts for the year.

I think that is possible though, for him on that team at least.
semin-rules Posted - 11/23/2011 : 08:52:46
He wont have a 4 point night every night, but I think he will stay consistent. He will be a point-per-game player for the rest of the season, and be a top contender in the scoring race.

But to answer the question, I dont think he will be putting up fantasy points up for too long, the Pens play the Blues and Sens at home the next two games, then go and play Montreal, The Rangers and the Caps for their next five games. So maybe tonight he will have another good game, but after that I am sure he will have his off days where he maybe only gets an assist or a goal. Every player on the ice is going to know where he is at all times, and sure he used to that, but he will have those games where he gets stopped.
Oilearl Posted - 11/23/2011 : 07:47:56
He looks good but probably will be sore for the first ten games. I think he'll play the whole season and playoffs. Playing less games may have him fresh for the playoff run.

I like the Pens to go deep this year. So that's a good thing.
Guest2302 Posted - 11/23/2011 : 07:14:50
That's a very vague question. I mean, do I think he will average four points a game, no. But, do I believe he'll continue playing well and be one of the top point getters in the league, yes.
Guest4271 Posted - 11/22/2011 : 23:52:16
I think they did things right, same as Bergeron in Boston. They made sure he was good to go over the long haul........lets go Sid

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page