Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Detroit
 Lidstrom's greatness

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4226 Posted - 12/26/2011 : 09:35:49
Just another example of Lidstrom's HOF credentials, look at this year. He is 41. Plays with Ian White. Look at the difference between White's current and previous year's stats.

Just incredible what Lidstrom does for his defensive partner's stats. I'd say pretty comparable to what Gretzky or Mario or Orr does for his teammates.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4642 Posted - 12/28/2011 : 06:30:33
well to be fair i'd say it's more the forwards he's playing with as well...Datsyuk, Zetterberg, etc, and the fact he's on the #1 lines for ES and PP. I doubt he was on the #1 lines when White was with the Sharks or Flames. You put almost anyone with Lidstrom and Datsyuk and your gonna get pts.

Looking at Lidstrom's career, he is one of the top 10 players all time, even though he doesn't put up huge numbers like Gretzky, Lemieux or Orr, he is a consistant all-around player and the best endurance player ever, only missing 28 games of 1558 games.... oh ya, and 7 Norris, 4 Stanley Cups, Conn Smythe, countless All Star, 1st Team positions, etc.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page