Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Trade Trouble

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
canucks1187 Posted - 12/29/2011 : 11:10:19
Having some trade trouble... Was about to trade Letang for Weber but the Weber has to go and get injured. I luckily stopped the trade before it went through.

There saying Weber could be back as soon as Friday but should i wait for him to get healthy or move on and try to make another trade.

Im in 1st place right now and all my players are doing great. I have a few who are having a slow start like Zetterberg, and Nash but I know Zetterberg is going to pick up his game. Nash on the other hand, with Columbus in place and not seeming to be getting hot anytime soon should i cut him loose for someone like Verteeg or Hossa? I know I have posted before but I am really stuck on what to do.

MElderfield
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
foolpittier Posted - 12/29/2011 : 15:42:12
i'd just stay put, you say your in1st? you dont need to make a trade.
ryan93 Posted - 12/29/2011 : 14:47:39
Just an update on Weber, he isn't playing Friday & is doubtful for Sunday.
Guest0173 Posted - 12/29/2011 : 14:24:46
take hossa, versteeg is way overrated....he won't be able to maintain similar pace
canucks1187 Posted - 12/29/2011 : 12:58:34
I get one trade and yes if I trade for Weber im stuck with him. It doesn't matter if everyone knows im interested we can have any player regardless of if another person in the pool has him.

I wish I could get Sharp but that would mean giving up Zetterberg who I really like and I know will pick it up. He already has started to I believe. Do you know if they say if Sharp is a LW or a RW in these pools. I know on NHL.com it says hes a LW but on some other sites it says he is a RW. I can only trade RW for RW and LW for LW ext...
I think im going to wait it out for now and see how Weber is recovering. Then when I hear more about how long he is out for I will decided.
I have Letang who is going to be out for a while do you have any other D that i could trade him for. Ones you think are having a great season???

MElderfield
Alex116 Posted - 12/29/2011 : 12:48:01
Well, it depends if you figure that someone else will scoop up Weber, now that they prob all know you were interested? Also, how many trades do you get (you prob mentioned this in one of your other posts but i can't recall and don't feel like searching for it). If you grab Weber, he returns, then ends up "feeling the affects" of the concussion and ends up out for a period of time, can you swap him again or are you stuck with him?

As far as Nash goes, i'd prob not waste a trade on him for a guy like Versteeg, but Hossa, i'd prob take. Hossa's on a team expected to finish high in the standings, plays with a ton of talent around him and should continue to put up solid numbers.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page