Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Washington
 The Nux great Dane

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FutureKesler Posted - 01/02/2012 : 22:58:38
Jannik Hansen has been a solid defensive player for the canucks in recent years but now (like a certain selke winner) is adding offense to his game with 12 goals so far. Any thoughts?

Ryan Kesler is a BEAST!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Statman Posted - 01/04/2012 : 03:17:45
Oh, wait...I thought we were talking about Jensen! Lol.

Guess I wasn't reading close enough, but yes Hansen has been amazing for the team this year and effective in numerous different roles and situations. The Danish army knife!
nuxfan Posted - 01/03/2012 : 09:28:11
I really like Hansen, he has definitely come out over the last 2 years. As FutureKesler said, he had already established himself as a great checking forward, but this year he has started to bury more of his chances and is getting some points as well. A very hard nosed player with amazing speed and some scoring touch, he plays on the second PK unit (unless one of Kesler or Burrows is in the box), and alternates between the 3rd and 2nd line. He had a stint with the Sedin's when Burrows was hurt for a bit and didn't look out of place there either. Going into last offseason he was one of my biggest worries, but at 1.35M per season for this and the next two, he's very good value.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Niklas Jensen (our new Dane) up with the team next year or the year after.
Statman Posted - 01/03/2012 : 04:01:00
He also showed he can handle the rough going. He actually plays a pretty hard nosed Canadian style and should fit in nicely with the Nucks in a couple years.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page