Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Will SJ and CHI make the playoffs this year?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nuxfan Posted - 02/26/2012 : 23:09:40
The standings in the west this year look decidedly different this year - teams like PHX, STL, and NSH looking to be playoff locks, and perennial powerhouses CHI and SJ currently in danger of falling out of the race.

As a Vancouver fan, its hard to imagine an interesting post season without both CHI and SJ in it, but with LA just outside and DAL seemingly playing well, its possible that one or both might not make it. What do you think?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest5744 Posted - 02/27/2012 : 05:32:53
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

The standings in the west this year look decidedly different this year - teams like PHX, STL, and NSH looking to be playoff locks, and perennial powerhouses CHI and SJ currently in danger of falling out of the race.

i would definitely not say phx is a lock for the playoffs.... anahiem has as good of a chance winning the pacific division.

i voted chicago in and san jose out. it could very well be both, chicage barely slipped in last year only because dalas couldn't win and san jose has no goaltending.
Shepsky Posted - 02/27/2012 : 04:44:58
I think both these teams will make the playoffs, right now they have 3-4 points on the teams in 9th. I admit that is not much at all, but remember that both of these teams are incredibly talented. They both just seem to be playing poorly right now, and SJ is having a problem with their starting goalie not playing up to par, but I think they both have the talent to turn it around in time for the playoffs. How far they will go is another story, the teams that are hot into the playoffs are the teams to watch out for, not the ones that crash and burn in.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page