Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 Site admin please respond

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stamkos a Hab Posted - 03/07/2012 : 12:16:11
Hey Admin I am asking for a big favor here a member of my hockey pool called davidlol has found my admin password then changed so that I can't use it. He refuses to tell me the password so if you can gain access to the pool and change the password then tell me in a reply. I will be forever thankful.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Clatts Posted - 03/10/2012 : 10:24:12
quote:
Originally posted by Stamkos a Hab

Look who's talking @valanche your favorite quote (and this is because I passed basic math.) doesn't make sense.

Sucks 2 be the rest of ya

His quote is saying he believes that Mario Lemieux(#66) Is greater (>) than Wayne Gretzky (#99)

"Most of the guys that wear them are Europeans and French Guys."
Don Cherry on Visors
Stamkos a Hab Posted - 03/08/2012 : 12:45:21
Sorry Leigh didn't know I'm a newbie

Stamkos a Hab Posted - 03/08/2012 : 12:44:35
Look who's talking @valanche your favorite quote (and this is because I passed basic math.) doesn't make sense.

leigh Posted - 03/08/2012 : 12:38:17
For the record we have a process that must be followed in order to authenticate a request like this. Over the last decade of hosting hockey pools we have heard it all, believe me. We don't just willie-nillie change passwords.
Beans15 Posted - 03/08/2012 : 09:40:03
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

I don't get it? What kind of dbag starts screwing with a pool? I've been in hundreds of pools over the years and have never come across anything like this? It's usually friends doing the pool and no one's gonna mess with it in such a childish way.

Find some new friends....

I had our pool admin re-set his roster to include the top 10 players in scoring and he beat the rest of the pool by hundreds of points.

It was a joke and the proper people were paid in the end. But sweet sassy mollassy did some people lose their shorts over it!! I sometimes laugh as how serious people take something as insignificant as a hockey pool between friends.
@valanche Posted - 03/08/2012 : 09:16:03
i hate to be the guy that says it... but his name is stamkos a hab... how do we not know this guy isn't trying to do what he says has happened to him?

66 is > than 99
Alex116 Posted - 03/08/2012 : 09:09:10
I don't get it? What kind of dbag starts screwing with a pool? I've been in hundreds of pools over the years and have never come across anything like this? It's usually friends doing the pool and no one's gonna mess with it in such a childish way.

Find some new friends....
n/a Posted - 03/08/2012 : 04:29:52
Unfortunately, I've totally heard of this happening before.

Which is why we have lessons . . . so that we can learn from them. Poolies, take the time to make a secure password, and write it down somewhere where no one else will ever find it if you have to.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
foolpittier Posted - 03/08/2012 : 02:39:08
quote:
t.

AND YOU
admin Posted - 03/08/2012 : 00:57:00
Please send an email to support at pickuphockey dot com.
Stamkos a Hab Posted - 03/07/2012 : 14:56:27
No our pool is back in forth him, I and other member were always fighting for first place. I can be dominating one day and fall to 3rd the next.

Guest4178 Posted - 03/07/2012 : 12:21:33
I don't mean to make light of your situation, but any chance that this unscrupulous member of your hockey pool is currently losing? And that you are gloating in first place? :)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page