Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 2012 NHL Playoff Pool - elimination with live onli

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9260 Posted - 04/01/2012 : 04:47:39
I am running a playoff pool over on Fantrax and thought I would post the info here for anyone who may be interested in joining. Thus far I have 6 owners and I am looking to get 12 in total. Have a look and let me know if you are inerested. Tentative draft day of Tusday April 9th @ 7:30PMEST.

12 teams in total drafting 4C, 6W, 4D and 1G for a total of 15 players per roster. This will be an elimination type pool where once a player's team is eliminated from the playoffs you lose said player without the ability to replace him. In other words your roster is reduced as you lose players therefore it's important to select players from teams you feel will advance the furthest. The league entry fee will be $20.00 per team and the top 2 teams will be eligible for prizes with a 75-25% split for 1st and 2nd place($220.00 left in pot after Fantrax fees with 12 teams). The league and draft will be held at Fantrax. I ran one of these pools last season with 10 teams and it went pretty well so this season I am trying to make it 12 teams. So far I have 6-7 owners returning from last season. I thought I would see if anyone felt like extending the fantasy hockey season for a couple extra months. Let me know if you are interested. Here are the scoring categories.

Scoring categories will be:
Forwards and Dmen
G=1pt
A=1pt
PPG=1pt
PPA=1pt
GWG= 1pt
OTG=2pt
PIM= .25pt
DMENG=1pt (tot of 2pts)
DMENA=1pt (tot of 2pts)

Goalies
w=3pts
SO=1pt
OTW=1pt

cheers
Al
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
apots Posted - 04/05/2012 : 04:18:11
this pool is now full..thanks
apots Posted - 04/03/2012 : 16:33:05
1 spot left..draft April 9th at 7:30PM EST
apots Posted - 04/03/2012 : 03:41:48
only 1 spot left
apots Posted - 04/02/2012 : 16:14:32
no worries..I used Fantrax last season and found it to be straight forward and I thought had great value at $19.95. They offer many different options for scoring a set up configurations.

Good Luck

Al
Alex116 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 16:09:50
Thanks for the invite. I would have done it but am busy with 2 other drafts that night, including a similar online live draft with friends.
Question for you.....how is Fantrax for this type of pool? The guy running ours was having trouble finding a good site for it.
apots Posted - 04/02/2012 : 14:40:12
Sorry my mistake..We are drafting Tuesday April 10th.

Thanks for pointing that out. Let me know if you are interested.

3 spots left

cheers
Al
Shepsky Posted - 04/02/2012 : 04:04:38
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9260

I am running a playoff pool over on Fantrax and thought I would post the info here for anyone who may be interested in joining. Thus far I have 6 owners and I am looking to get 12 in total. Have a look and let me know if you are inerested. Tentative draft day of Tusday April 9th @ 7:30PMEST.

12 teams in total drafting 4C, 6W, 4D and 1G for a total of 15 players per roster. This will be an elimination type pool where once a player's team is eliminated from the playoffs you lose said player without the ability to replace him. In other words your roster is reduced as you lose players therefore it's important to select players from teams you feel will advance the furthest. The league entry fee will be $20.00 per team and the top 2 teams will be eligible for prizes with a 75-25% split for 1st and 2nd place($220.00 left in pot after Fantrax fees with 12 teams). The league and draft will be held at Fantrax. I ran one of these pools last season with 10 teams and it went pretty well so this season I am trying to make it 12 teams. So far I have 6-7 owners returning from last season. I thought I would see if anyone felt like extending the fantasy hockey season for a couple extra months. Let me know if you are interested. Here are the scoring categories.

Scoring categories will be:
Forwards and Dmen
G=1pt
A=1pt
PPG=1pt
PPA=1pt
GWG= 1pt
OTG=2pt
PIM= .25pt
DMENG=1pt (tot of 2pts)
DMENA=1pt (tot of 2pts)

Goalies
w=3pts
SO=1pt
OTW=1pt

cheers
Al

Just so you know, April the 9th is a Monday, are you drafting Monday April 9th? or Tuesday April 10th?

Every day is a great day for hockey
-Mario Lemieux
apots Posted - 04/01/2012 : 05:09:13
please send inquiries to this thread or apots25@hotmail.com

Thanks
Al

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page