Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Phil Kessel - overrated

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leafs81 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 06:10:38
Phil Kessel, what a little brat
In the 2011 All Star he was drafted last
Ovechkin taking a picture
Made my day that’s for sure

He should have stayed in Boston
Maybe that cup would have never been won
That one game by Tyler
Made them the winner
The debate is over

4 goals in 16 games after Lupul is gone
Now we know, Kessel couldn’t score with a magic wand
Getting killed every night against Boston
The trade? No question Boston won
Can’t score 40 goals, ask Ron Wilson

A one dimentional player
In the dressing room, he’s a loser
Trade him for a bag of puck
He brings us bad luck

Phil Kessel scores 30 goals a season
He’s not elite, he’s overrated for many reasons
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 06/28/2012 : 10:25:22
It is not often I win bets so quit raining on my parade!!!

Plus, there is one Leaf fan that I still can seem to win a bet against. What a jerk!! You would think after three years I would get some kind of sympathetic gift bet. But no, I continue to get punished year after year by my own foolish pride.

Gawd, I wish I could blame someone other than myself..........

Daniel Alfredsson is the MVP of the universe. All hail the Ottawa Senators!!!!!
Porkchop73 Posted - 06/28/2012 : 09:28:58
R U kidding me, Phil Kessel is not overrated...............Uh OH, I almost fell for it, should have read more before I begin my posts. Come on people!!!

I hate when Beans wins bets against Leaf fans - it usually has some sort of embarrassing aspect like poems or something. Although I still get a smile when I look at Beans posts and see that awesom avatar.

fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 06/27/2012 : 09:39:41
I spend every day reading these threads,
Seeing what runs through some hockey fans' heads.

At times it's quite funny and insightful,
Other times it's just downright quite frightful.

I'm amazed at the amount of dissention,
And lack of reading using comprehension.

Like when bet debts are paid being poetic,
And posters get lost in their own usual rhetoric.

Not bad Leafs81, you got what? 4 fish on the hook on this one?

That may be a record so far!
Guest2621 Posted - 06/27/2012 : 08:35:56
I have never seen so much hype and hope combined into one player who has NEVER had a 40 goal season in all my life as Phil Kessel. I agree with previous poster, it is a real problem as to why big name free agents don't come here. Phil Kessel is slightly better than your average NHLer.
The Duke Posted - 04/08/2012 : 18:42:47
OK..we al get a bit crazy now and then over our favorite hockey club.

I always have been a leaf fan and always will but enough is enough...its time for supporting leaf fans to send onwership a message.....but i guess its hard to do that when the arena is sold out pre - season

What about a 1 year ban in the purchase of all leaf products !!! Bet that will get their attention.
OILINONTARIO Posted - 04/08/2012 : 16:33:50
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

This is a prefect example of the virtues of reading the entire thread.

Also some insight into the feelings of at least one expatriot Leafs' fan. Is it true? The real Leafs' fans, the good ones, have long left Hogtown?

There is some evidence in visiting rinks, where Buds' supporters commonly outweigh those of the home team. Seen it personally on a few occasions.

Obviously, as we have observed, the fine folks of Melonville do not appreciate a middling squad.

Waffle-tossing, coach-killing, goalie-booing, captain-chasing, GM-debasing, Mats-shaving, Kabby-taunting, Keon-disrespecting, Ballard-allowing, retired#noncontemplating, Phaneuf(o captain, my captain) vilifiers.

The annual refrain is "We want it all, and we want it now!"

Come to think of it, seems much like the sentiments of the provincial government out here. But they never lose. That's for a different forum, I suppose.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2013.
Leafs81 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 13:18:49
Beans thanks for clarify, you didn't have to.

And nice avatar and signature (I can see you were not as lucky in your other bets)
Beans15 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 12:05:38
Duke, you clearly missed the joke and the posts prior to yours. Leafs had a bet withe me that Kessel would score 40 goals. Loser has to do a Phil Kessel poem. If I won, it would be a Phil bashing poem and if I lost it would have been a pro Phil poem.

This is a prefect example of the virtues of reading the entire thread.

Daniel Alfredsson is the MVP of the universe. All hail the Ottawa Senators!!!!!
The Duke Posted - 04/08/2012 : 11:12:44
Don`t tell me we are starting another Phil kessel thread.......only in Toronto, no wonder some guys will never play there.

Leafs 81...what do you expect of this guy ?? I really don`t know what to think of you up there ( mainland leaf fans ).

Kessel plays on the 26 th place team in the league, who are horrible...without a bonafied center ice-man .....scores 37 goals.....has 82 points in 82 games....a feat which only Matt Sundin has done in Toronto in what ?? Hump - teen F**kin years.....and what does he get from you guys ???? GRIEF !!!

His 2 Center ice - man had 47 and 38 points ...WOWWWW

He is a one dimensional player who is a brat ??? lmao.....Toronto fans in Toronto are silly.

I seen Leaf fans at the air canada center pulling on their leaf jersey emblem for the camera after their win in game # 81....with their pointer finger up saying were # 1....what dumb - a**es...

Should have booed the whole damn lot of them off the ice after missing the playoffs for 7 -8 years now...what a s**t show up there.
n/a Posted - 04/08/2012 : 08:17:52
Only now, at the end, do you realise the true power of the dark side.

Took me a few seconds to grasp that this was a bet debt, and not another annoying Kessel/Leafs thread bash-fest. Humorous, at least.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Guest9293 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 07:39:35
Will he ever score 40 goals in a season. I think not. Very overrated player. I agrree with leafs81
Beans15 Posted - 04/08/2012 : 07:09:54
Well done Leafs, your debt is paid in full.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page