Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Los Angeles
 you'll see...

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
foolpittier Posted - 05/06/2012 : 14:48:54
Kings = Cup
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
foolpittier Posted - 05/07/2012 : 09:41:38
yah, i was jokeing
Alex116 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 09:13:53
foolpittier.....i really hope whatever your threats were were actually sarcastic. I mean, this is an online forum right?

As far as the Kings and you picking them as a contender for a couple years, that's great! Well done. FYI, so has pretty much everyone. In fact, when they didn't perform well last year, many were surprised and then when they went out and made the changes they did last summer, many picked them to win their div and some even the entire Western Conference! So, don't strain yourself patting yourself on the back. It's no surprise they're as good as they are, the surprise comes when you look at how poorly and inconsistently they played all year to barely make the playoffs before seeming to flip a switch sotospeak to become a force in these playoffs.
n/a Posted - 05/07/2012 : 08:03:24
All Posters:

Online threats of physicality - no matter how ridiculous or asinine - will not be tolerated.

I might giggle at them, just like I'd laugh at a young man shouting threats from a speeding car; but . . . they will not be tolerated.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
ryan93 Posted - 05/07/2012 : 05:33:06
The Kings are going to be tough to beat. I think they should be able to get by the Coyotes and make it to the final, but I also thought Nashville would be able to beat Phoenix.

I'd like to see a Rangers/Kings final. As a kid I was a huge LA Kings fan. Wayne Gretzky was my favorite player, which is how I eventually became a Rangers fan.
foolpittier Posted - 05/07/2012 : 03:30:45
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley

Hahaha! You're hilarious! You post this after they sweep the second round? What? Are you now pretending to be some sort of fortune teller? Dude if you posted this a month ago I would be considering you a genius now. But posting it after the second round you just look like a bandwagon-jumping wannabe. Nice try.

Hey how about this for a prediction? I bet Boston will win the cup in 2011! Mark my words!

i'll [ moderator edit ] ...

i'm no bandwagon jumper, nor am i a huge kings fan, but what i can tell you is that ive pickrd the kings the last 2 yrs as cup contenders, and i also can tell you that ive been talking up J Quick for acouple yrs. now.. go read some old posts.

and lastly i can tell you that if you would have said this to my face, [ moderator edit ].
Ripley Posted - 05/06/2012 : 22:47:09
Hahaha! You're hilarious! You post this after they sweep the second round? What? Are you now pretending to be some sort of fortune teller? Dude if you posted this a month ago I would be considering you a genius now. But posting it after the second round you just look like a bandwagon-jumping wannabe. Nice try.

Hey how about this for a prediction? I bet Boston will win the cup in 2011! Mark my words!
Guest4315 Posted - 05/06/2012 : 15:09:51
Likes this

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page