Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Alex Semin next season

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pasty7 Posted - 07/11/2012 : 12:46:51
Anyone herd any rumours on any team makeing offers to this guy? i almost forgot he was a UFA its been so quite, no talk of him returning to Russia either, anyone herd anything?

Anybody with ability can play in the big leagues. But to be able to trick people year in and year out the way I did, I think that was a much greater feat.
Bob Uecker

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 07/25/2012 : 16:38:13
Winnipeg or Carolina. I personally hope Carolina. Better fit there
foolpittier Posted - 07/24/2012 : 16:05:50
KHL
Leafs81 Posted - 07/22/2012 : 07:13:38
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

Apparently Carolina has made Semin a offer but not for the Term or money he would expect, apprently it was a 2 year 4.75 million $ deal, which would be a great deal for Carolina.. adding a offensive threat like Semin could vault them out of that 12th to 7th spot and into the top 6 in the conference

Staal, Staal, Jokinen, Skinner, Semin, Rutuu/Larose is not to shabby a top six, and i don't care what anyone says Ward is a top goalie in this league and their Defense is a lot better then it looks on paper Faulk and Mcbain have lots of potential and already 1 good season under their belt, guys like Gleason Harrison and Allen may not be the best d men in the league but they are big and mean and fairly mobile for their size.

Even without adding Semin i'm calling it Carolina is my dark horse next season

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?

I agree Carolina WILL make the playoffs, with or without Semin.
Guest4096 Posted - 07/21/2012 : 15:19:38
quote:
Originally posted by @valanche

I just have a hunch it will be buffalo. I've heard rumours they are trying to move vanek and they seem to like outbidding other teams on risky free agents in recent years.

I don't get why they would want to move Vanek to replace with Semin/ Looks about he same skill level to me, except one is a enigmatic russian and the other is a hard working austrian.
Pasty7 Posted - 07/21/2012 : 07:18:17
Apparently Carolina has made Semin a offer but not for the Term or money he would expect, apprently it was a 2 year 4.75 million $ deal, which would be a great deal for Carolina.. adding a offensive threat like Semin could vault them out of that 12th to 7th spot and into the top 6 in the conference

Staal, Staal, Jokinen, Skinner, Semin, Rutuu/Larose is not to shabby a top six, and i don't care what anyone says Ward is a top goalie in this league and their Defense is a lot better then it looks on paper Faulk and Mcbain have lots of potential and already 1 good season under their belt, guys like Gleason Harrison and Allen may not be the best d men in the league but they are big and mean and fairly mobile for their size.

Even without adding Semin i'm calling it Carolina is my dark horse next season

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
@valanche Posted - 07/12/2012 : 19:14:01
quote:
Originally posted by The_Gipper

would Nashville be willing to take a chance on him? they just lost Suter, and Tootoo (crowd favorite). and even though Radulov was to and fro from the KHL the last couple of seasons, when he was here he was an offensive threat. now he's gone for good as well.

i'm sure they'd like someone to put the puck in the net on a consistent basis. why not Semin?

Judging by the radulov expirement I'd say they won't be taking the risk on Alex Semin. Though you never know Nashville has a low payroll and I don't believe they have reached the floor yet

66 is > than 99
The_Gipper Posted - 07/12/2012 : 05:34:29
would Nashville be willing to take a chance on him? they just lost Suter, and Tootoo (crowd favorite). and even though Radulov was to and fro from the KHL the last couple of seasons, when he was here he was an offensive threat. now he's gone for good as well.

i'm sure they'd like someone to put the puck in the net on a consistent basis. why not Semin?
@valanche Posted - 07/11/2012 : 20:13:15
I just have a hunch it will be buffalo. I've heard rumours they are trying to move vanek and they seem to like outbidding other teams on risky free agents in recent years.

66 is > than 99
semin-rules Posted - 07/11/2012 : 13:41:56
There were rumours going around that he was offered a 3y/$30m contract from a team in KHL, but that has been reported as false.
I am sure Semin will receive a few offers from teams in the NHL, but I feel like he's the type of guy where it is money > destination. So we will see who offers the most.
Alex116 Posted - 07/11/2012 : 13:23:31
I did in fact hear a rumour of a HUGE deal thrown his way just the other day from a team in the KHL. He apparently wants to stay here in North America and is in no apparent rush to commit unless a really good NHL deal is offerred? This is all just stuff i heard on the radio mind you, i haven't researched it whatsoever.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page