Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Peter Mueller Anyone?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pasty7 Posted - 07/11/2012 : 19:38:40
Peter Mueller the former 8th overall pick in 2006 is still out there and available, Colorado opted not the qualify him makeing him a UFA, does anyone else find this strange, Mueller is 24 and has 143 points in 254 career NHL games which is not too shabby for a kid with a tonne of potential, granted he has missed an entire year with concusions and injuries have been a concern but why hasn;t someone taken a flyer out on this kid? 6ft 2 200lbs winger with good speed and skill scored over 20 goals and 50 points in his rookie year, and has been riddled with injury since but 16 points in 32 games last year isn't that far off a 50 point pace, it just seems odd to me that Colorado let this kid walk and noone has scooped him up yet, unless injuries are a huge concern,,

Anybody with ability can play in the big leagues. But to be able to trick people year in and year out the way I did, I think that was a much greater feat.
Bob Uecker

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
@valanche Posted - 07/16/2012 : 13:47:20
all i will say on the subject is i think this decision comes back to hurt the avs much like not resigning thomas fleischmann.
however, from a business standpoint you have to understand it makes little sense to keep paying a player (almost two and a half seasons) to play roughly half a season in total despite his potential

66 is > than 99
Pasty7 Posted - 07/12/2012 : 19:51:58
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

When i read your topic, i thought it was about his signing as i think i read something about him signing today/tonight? Be right back............

Yup, he did indeed sign with Florida........ http://sports.yahoo.com/news/peter-mueller-signs-panthers-021529171.html

It's a 1 year deal for 1.725 million. Not a bad risk for the Panthers. If he can get back to playing the way he did early in his career, it could be a good pickup. Of course, he could put up 65 points and cost them big to keep but i think they'd be ok with that.

I guess Dale Tallon follows Pick up Hockey ,,, or my twitter feed ,, either way i claim full resposibilty for this signing, you are welcome Peter

Anybody with ability can play in the big leagues. But to be able to trick people year in and year out the way I did, I think that was a much greater feat.
Bob Uecker

Alex116 Posted - 07/11/2012 : 21:09:15
When i read your topic, i thought it was about his signing as i think i read something about him signing today/tonight? Be right back............

Yup, he did indeed sign with Florida........ http://sports.yahoo.com/news/peter-mueller-signs-panthers-021529171.html

It's a 1 year deal for 1.725 million. Not a bad risk for the Panthers. If he can get back to playing the way he did early in his career, it could be a good pickup. Of course, he could put up 65 points and cost them big to keep but i think they'd be ok with that.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page