Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Latest Luongo trade rumour

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 01/22/2013 : 08:59:19
So, just read a "Puck Daddy" (Greg Wyshynksi) article (link below) which states that Mike Gillis is claiming the Canucks have a "potential deal in place" to trade Luongo but it's speculated that with Schneider's shaky start to the season that Gillis is holding off to see how he plays for the next couple games?

Here's an interesting quote from the article (from Gillis)....

"“We have a potential deal in place with one team that has to do something with another player that they have — and it’s not who anybody thinks it is — and so we have to wait."

Wyshynski goes on to say that it seems to hint at one of the 3 teams dealing with their unsigned FA's (Montreal, Dallas and Colorado) yet he's quick to mention that none of these 3 seem to be in the market for a goalie either because they have a good young one (Montreal) or have a good capable one who's recently been signed (Colorado / Dallas). Throw in the fact that Dallas has a good youngster coming up through their ranks (Campbell) as well as the fact that both Colorado AND Dallas are in the West and it seems unlikely?

Any speculation PUHers?

LINK TO PUCK DADDY STORY - http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/canucks-gm-says-potential-roberto-luongo-deal-place-160314501--nhl.html
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 02/09/2013 : 11:09:19
quote:
Originally posted by markliso

quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

Hypothetically, if VAN were looking to get rid of Kesler... yes, I'm sure they would try to trade him first. Given that its his second lengthy layoff due to injury in 2 years, depending on how he comes back its possible there would be no takers for 5M cap hit over the next 3 years. Or perhaps other teams assume he's injury prone and don't want the risk. When your cap is 64M, 5M for one player is significant. Buyout option is always there in that event. There was some speculation about that option for Kesler should he not bounce back this year or next from this latest injury.

Kesler would have to come back healthy prior to buying him out. Cannot buy out injured player. Trade is more likely in the case of Mr Kesler.

That was my point in a way....i just don't see ANY chance they use a buyout on Kesler. He came back too early from his last injury and is playing it safe this time around. This is a former Selke winner who was also a runner up for the award inthe two years prior to his win AND was also 8th in Hart trophy voting the year he won his Selke. In case anyone's forgotten, he was also considered one of the favorites for the Conn Smythe in 2011 before injuring his hip in the semifinals.

He may not fetch what he would have a couple years ago, but if the Canucks had a choice between buying him out or trading him for a 5th rounder, i think i know which way they'd go, and i'm sure there'd be a lineup of teams offering much more than this for his services at the dollar amount he's signed for!

NO WAY he gets bought out!

BTW, we're getting on topic and i have a feeling we're gonna hear about it soon!
markliso Posted - 02/09/2013 : 00:51:07
quote:

Hypothetically, if VAN were looking to get rid of Kesler... yes, I'm sure they would try to trade him first. Given that its his second lengthy layoff due to injury in 2 years, depending on how he comes back its possible there would be no takers for 5M cap hit over the next 3 years. Or perhaps other teams assume he's injury prone and don't want the risk. When your cap is 64M, 5M for one player is significant. Buyout option is always there in that event. There was some speculation about that option for Kesler should he not bounce back this year or next from this latest injury.

Kesler would have to come back healthy prior to buying him out. Cannot buy out injured player. Trade is more likely in the case of Mr Kesler.
nuxfan Posted - 02/07/2013 : 13:56:33
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

HUH? "Buy-out Kesler"??? You serious??? Why in the world would they have to buy out Kesler? You don't think he'd be easily tradeable???

I don't know what TB gave up for Lindback but it does make some sense, due to the fact he's still young, to grab a guy like Luongo for the next season or 2 considering Lecavalier is getting on (33 this year) and St Louis is near-dinosaur (yet still playing remarkably well). Even with the core of Stamkos, Hedman, etc, how many shots do the Lightning have at a cup run with this entire group (St. Louis included)?

As for Lecavalier, i don't see how any team is gonna take on that deal. It's one thing to say Luongo's is big, but a cap hit of 7.7 for the next 7 years is crazy for a guy who's avg'd 60pts / year over the past 4 seasons, albeit with some games missed in there. Even a team that needs to get to "the floor", still has to pay this guy 10million per up to and including 15/16 as well as 8.5 million in 16/17. Only then does it drop to 4M, 1.5M and 1M. I don't see how anyone takes this on.

I agree about Lecavalier - that deal from a cap-hit POV is far worse than Luongo's. Unless you think he can return to his PPG old self. For VAN, how do they justify paying their top-line C (and better producer) Sedin only 6.2, and then bring on a second line centre for 1.5M more? I don't see him coming here.
Alex116 Posted - 02/07/2013 : 09:44:45
HUH? "Buy-out Kesler"??? You serious??? Why in the world would they have to buy out Kesler? You don't think he'd be easily tradeable???

I don't know what TB gave up for Lindback but it does make some sense, due to the fact he's still young, to grab a guy like Luongo for the next season or 2 considering Lecavalier is getting on (33 this year) and St Louis is near-dinosaur (yet still playing remarkably well). Even with the core of Stamkos, Hedman, etc, how many shots do the Lightning have at a cup run with this entire group (St. Louis included)?

As for Lecavalier, i don't see how any team is gonna take on that deal. It's one thing to say Luongo's is big, but a cap hit of 7.7 for the next 7 years is crazy for a guy who's avg'd 60pts / year over the past 4 seasons, albeit with some games missed in there. Even a team that needs to get to "the floor", still has to pay this guy 10million per up to and including 15/16 as well as 8.5 million in 16/17. Only then does it drop to 4M, 1.5M and 1M. I don't see how anyone takes this on.
nuxfan Posted - 02/07/2013 : 09:08:39
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2260

Tampa needs a goalie bad and they would likely be a very desirable location for Luongo. I still like the rumor of Lecavilier for Luongo this works for both teams. Van does need to gain back some confidence in Schneider though for sure.

On a side note as this seems to be where the bulk of the conversation is going. Leafs fans need to have a little more patience in Reimer. I think he has the potential to be a carear goalie lets let him play a full season already. Also get Gardiner up from the minors already!

Luongo to TB certainly seems reasonable, and thats probably close enough for him FLA-wise. However, Lecavalier to VAN does not really fit for (current) VAN. They don't need another top-2 centre with Kesler nearly back, and they cannot take a 7.7M cap hit (for the next 8 years) in return without losing another major part of their lineup right now. The only way I see this working for VAN is if they also have plans to trade or buyout Kesler at the end of the year - which might be in the works, who knows. Or if they would then plan to buyout Lecavalier after this year, but I don't think they would trade for an expensive buyout.

I'm not even sure if TB wants to get rid of Lecavalier right now, he seems to be having a bit of a resurgence this season...
Guest2260 Posted - 02/07/2013 : 07:12:51
Tampa needs a goalie bad and they would likely be a very desirable location for Luongo. I still like the rumor of Lecavilier for Luongo this works for both teams. Van does need to gain back some confidence in Schneider though for sure.

On a side note as this seems to be where the bulk of the conversation is going. Leafs fans need to have a little more patience in Reimer. I think he has the potential to be a carear goalie lets let him play a full season already. Also get Gardiner up from the minors already!
@valanche Posted - 02/06/2013 : 20:58:54
I don't see a trade happening this season.

66 is > than 99
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 02/06/2013 : 19:05:24
I am not saying I wasn't a Loungo fan before this circus, but how he has handled all of the pressure, media and handling of this situation has been with the utmost professionalism. I wouldn't be surprised if Loungo remains with the franchise. I read an article about the agent for Schneider who has stated he and his client are running out of patience, totally opposite of the press Loungo is giving. A starter has been played out of his position in the past only to regain it later. Look in Boston where Rask was the future and Thomas was suppose to be in the end of his career. 1 short year later Boston was hoisting the cup with Thomas as the main backstop. Flash in the pan backups happen all the time, who later live down there 1 year wonder status. I have never seen the hype that the Vancouver situation has heaped on these 2 goalies but the circumstance has happened. If I was Loungo i would be pushing for a quick exit based on how the management has handled the situation, but I dont see the interactions they have behind closed doors, just the media spin on the situation. He may be happy to stay and play for a few more years, as Bean's suggested in Vancouver.
nuxfan Posted - 02/06/2013 : 09:37:44
quote:
Originally posted by markliso

If it were up to me, that is exactly what I would do. Judging from many different articles, it appears that the contract and "falling out" Luo has had in Vancouver makes it that much more difficult to trade. There are so many factors involved in his trade, that a Schneider trade might work out better for them. I like this option the most at this point.

The falling out also makes it difficult to keep him. After nearly a year of saying publicly that you're attempting to trade Luongo, publicly making Schneider your starter, and even hearing Luongo say publicly that its time to move on... and then suddenly deciding no, you're actually the one we want, we're going to keep you here for the next 10 years after all...

Luongo is saying all the right things now and sounds like the perfect team mate and accomodating guy as he facilitates a trade. But I can't believe that fundamental bridges have not been burned between him and Canuck management over how things went down in last year's playoffs and over the summer and lockout. I have a hard time believing that after all of it, Luongo would be perfectly happy to remain in Vancouver.

I guess we'll see how it plays out though.
markliso Posted - 02/06/2013 : 06:55:33
quote:

That being said, the landscape has changed, Luongo seems to have risen above the circus found some humility through all of this, and it seems to have changed his game. Perhaps VAN management is now thinking they can get better return for the younger, cheaper Schneider, and they ride Luongo for the next 5 years and groom the even-younger-but-promising Eddie Lack to take over.

If it were up to me, that is exactly what I would do. Judging from many different articles, it appears that the contract and "falling out" Luo has had in Vancouver makes it that much more difficult to trade. There are so many factors involved in his trade, that a Schneider trade might work out better for them. I like this option the most at this point.
nuxfan Posted - 02/05/2013 : 10:15:11
The goalie situation in VAN is officially up in the air. I'd like to say I have some confidence where this will end up, but I don't. It certainly hasn't played out like anyone thought it would.

The smart money still says that Luongo gets traded and they keep Schneider - this year or in the summer. From a team building and cap health POV over the long term, it is the best decision for VAN to make. Management have publicly made statements crowing Schneider as the #1, and are openly exploring trades for Luongo - honestly, I'm not sure how you backtrack from that stance at this point.

That being said, the landscape has changed, Luongo seems to have risen above the circus found some humility through all of this, and it seems to have changed his game. Perhaps VAN management is now thinking they can get better return for the younger, cheaper Schneider, and they ride Luongo for the next 5 years and groom the even-younger-but-promising Eddie Lack to take over.

I'll be curious to see how Schneider plays in his first game back - I'm pretty sure they're going to go with him in MIN, its about time they did, and Luongo does not play well in that building. I don't agree that Schneider has looked like a backup - he's only played 3 games so far this year, and if you take out the very bad first game of the year he's played very well, a SO vs ANA and a loss vs a white hot SJ team.
Beans15 Posted - 02/05/2013 : 08:19:29
I still don't think Luongo goes anywhere, at least not this season. I know it's really really but 1/4 of the way through the season and many could argue that he has won back his starting job. Luongo is near the top of the league in GAA and save % while Schneider has looked a lot more like a back up goalie than a starter.

Not only that, but there is clearly no market for Luongo and certainly not for what Gillis seems to be holding out for.
Mario 66 Posted - 02/05/2013 : 07:09:09
If there is a cause for concern in Washington it stems from one Nik Backstrom. This guy is an anomaly. Three seasons ago we were making the arguement as one of the best playmakers/players in hockey and now the guy looks like he is lost out there and cant even make passes.

Eating his contract or shipping him out of town is a route the caps may look to explore but Ovechkin will stay put.

Back on topic: With Luongo starting last night MG is either going with the mindset that we make Luongo look good and than ship him out of town while his value is higher than it would normally be or I think Schneider is getting moved in the next couple weeks

Every journey begins with a single step.
Guest7562 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 21:49:32
Ya I don't think Washington ever moves OV unless its the Rick Nash trade on steroids
nuxfan Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:45:57
doh, my bad - I was reading capgeek wrong, WSH actually has 20M in cap space to sign 11 players...in that case, they should be OK to keep OV.

@Beans - if they were indeed up against the cap with the numbers I thought they were, I think buying out OV would have been one of their only options - like it or not.

NOTE (posted after) - a trade also a viable route of course, but I'm assuming that they would not be able to trade OV for zero salary back, and would still be in a similar situation.

I would also argue that OV's contract is no less ugly than Luongo's, save for a cap hit that is closer to his actual salary. In a 64M cap world, 10M a year on a single player handicaps your ability to fill out a competitive team. Especially if your 10M player is not giving you 10M worth of effort.
Beans15 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 14:23:09
hmmm, 5th in the NHL in goals and people are talking about a buyout. Are you kidding???

Sure, Ovechkin is not scoring 60+ a season and not likely meeting the expectation of his contract, but why dump him off?? Dude is 27 yrs old, has more goals than any player in his generation at this point in his career, and is still a game changing player. No way on earth that Washington moves out Ovechkin let alone for a goalie with one of the ugliest contracts in the NHL who has no intention to playing more than the next 2-3 seasons.

Wow.
nuxfan Posted - 02/04/2013 : 13:34:04
slightly off topic, but I do wonder if WSH is not considering buying OV out as an amnesty move this summer. Especially if his most recent performance is the norm and not the exception.

WSH has 11 players under contract next season for 64M. They need to add another 11 players, and still lose 500K in cap hit. I don't know how they're going to do that with OV eating up nearly 10M in space.
nuxfan Posted - 02/04/2013 : 13:28:48
I'm not against having OV on a line with the Sedin's, and agree that a change in scenery might be good for him. VAN simply can't afford that contract. OV's cap hit is 9.6M a season, VAN is currently 800K under the cap, and then have to trim another 6M off their payroll in the summer. Without shifting a bunch of other pieces, I don't know how they could do it this year, never mind next.

JOSHUACANADA Posted - 02/04/2013 : 13:19:49
You know as much as Ovechkins being ridden by the media in the East it might be the right time for a move. One over paid contract for another. I'd actually suggest Loungo's is more team friendly than if Ovechkin continue's to be a bust. Change of location and maybe he starts producing again. Loungo would not fix all of Washington's woe's. To be honest he might not even affect there win losses, all that much, as there is something terribly wrong in Washington right now. But at least they can say, here one problem fixed, now onto the next. Now imagine the line of Sedins and Ovechkin if he regains his form.
nuxfan Posted - 02/04/2013 : 11:19:26
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2322

Brooks Laich for Luongo

that was the first thought in my mind as well - Canucks get a bit of cap relief, and get a steady centre that elevates their 3rd line, or moves to wing on the second line. I don't see him enough to know if 4.5M a year is overpay for him, but he seems to be consistently around 50pts a year. Depending on how he does, he could also allow the Canucks to buy out Booth after this season.

Of course, I think I'd prefer Marcus Johansson
Guest2322 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 09:59:06
Brooks Laich for Luongo
Alex116 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 07:32:52
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9848

Luongo for OVECHKIN lol

I dunno....i think Washington would have to throw in a couple of draft picks.
Guest9848 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 07:13:18
Luongo for OVECHKIN lol
nuxfan Posted - 02/03/2013 : 22:31:53
MG was at the WSH-PIT game today. Given that PIT is not in need of Luongo, I'm guessing he was there to see WSH... their goaltending has been less than stellar so far this year, and there are lots of possibilities coming the other way.
nuxfan Posted - 02/01/2013 : 17:15:45
Calm down...they're just riding the hot goalie. Lu had a very strong outing against LA (despite the loss he played very well), and another one in the shutout win against COL. VAN's record is not stellar right now, they need wins more than anything. I still think Luongo is on the trading block and will be moved - if anything he is upping his potential trade value right now.

That being said - MG was pretty up front about the brewing controversy,and while he said that he was not actively shopping Schnieds, or even thinking about trading him, he did say that for the right price anyone on the team would be available. If someone were to offer a stupendous return for Schneider, I'm sure it would be considered. At this point, nothing would surprise me...
Alex116 Posted - 02/01/2013 : 16:14:19
Some guys at work were talking about this. It makes some sense. If you consider the Canucks window as "closing" with the Sedin's getting older, why not deal Schneider for some key pieces and go at it with Luongo for another 2-3 years before the Sedin's take a huge step back (which is obviously a guessing game in itself). Then start the rebuild. If Eddie Lack is supposed to be good and 2-3 years away yet, he's the future when you rebuild.

If you keep Schneider, the thinking is, if they don't win in the next couple years, and with St. Louis, Chicago, Pittsurgh, NYR, Philly, Boston, etc looking to be very strong for years to come, then you have Schneider entering his prime on what would essentially be a rebuilding team.

I'm not sure at this point what would be best. I do find it funny how the fans are quick to jump on the LUUUUUU bandwagon, or should i say "back on", yet if he has ONE SINGLE bad outing come the playoffs, you'll never hear the end of it!!!!
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 02/01/2013 : 16:02:47
I am wondering if Loungo is the man in Vancouver and the trade rumours start with Schneider as his value will only continue to drop with Loungo's strong play. Schneider is considered by many now to be a legit #1 and has a much friendlier contract to trade for depth value. I for one think Loungo is the man to keep and Schneider is the man to use for trade bait. The longer the drama and increase in Loungo's playing time the lower the return for Schneider.
Guest9848 Posted - 02/01/2013 : 15:17:30
I think PHI would be a good team for Luongo. He might get a bit of attitude and fire that he needs. He seems really high strung and if he had some gritty players to back him up he might not buckle under the pressure.
nuxfan Posted - 01/30/2013 : 08:55:05
quote:
Originally posted by slozo
And you will absolutely need that great goaltending . . . your forwards and D are sputtering on offense - obviously injuries are playing a role here.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Injuries are killing VAN... they're currently a one-line team, which is easy to defend against in today's NHL, and teams are defending them well. Once the Sedin's and Kassian leave the ice, there is very little sustained offensive threat from the rest of the team. Burrows and Hansen occasionally get a burst of speed, but they lack size and can be contained. The rest are simply not good enough to fill the enormous gap that Kesler and Booth leave.

The defense has been a work in progress, especially with Garrison. Its taken some time to get used to a new system, but in the meantime AV has had to split up the long time Bieksa/Hamhuis pairing and share them with Edler and Garrison. Confusion abounds, and you could see it during the LA game. The real surprise is how good the 3rd pairing of Ballard and Tanev have been. Ballard is still not earning 4.2M, but he's improved, and Tanev has been rock solid back there - I see top-4 written all over him.

Booth should be back in a couple of weeks. But the longer Kesler is out, the more I worry about VAN's chances at success this year.
Alex116 Posted - 01/30/2013 : 08:28:44
quote:

[quote]

And you will absolutely need that great goaltending . . . your forwards and D are sputtering on offense - obviously injuries are playing a role here.

Very true Slozo, both the sputtering offense and the injuries! Funny thing is, i heard on the radio yesterday, as they discussed the latest blown 2 goal lead, that this is the best start the Canucks have had in the past 5 years. Lol. They're 2-2-2, and could have been 3-1-2 had that Voynov goal not gone in.

As far as Luongo goes, it's been pretty quiet around town as far as any new rumoured destinations go. Being so quiet prob means he'll be dealt any minute now......lol.
n/a Posted - 01/30/2013 : 05:13:08
[[/quote]

The longer this goes, the more I think VAN will be perfectly happy to keep both goalie through the year. So far there have been none of the distractions I expected, and both goalies seem content with their roles and with each other. As you said, except for the first game both goalies have played very well (expected for Schneider, surprising for Luongo given his usual early season struggles), and its good to have as long as they can afford it.

That being said, I do still think a trade will happen this season - either deadline or before. VAN simply cannot afford to keep both goalies next year, and they don't want to be forced into a situation where they have to trade him in the summer, or possibly buy him out (amnesty).

So we continue to wait - and enjoy having the best goaltending tandem in the league
[/quote]

Guest2265 Posted - 01/29/2013 : 11:15:43
Latest Luongo trade rumor: Schneider to Boston to free up time for Tim Thomas to promote gun use in elementary schools.
nuxfan Posted - 01/29/2013 : 10:37:00
quote:

So when is this Luongo deal happening? And where is he going? Hello? Hello?

I feel like I'm in an extended Twilight Zone episode . . . it's 6 games in and counting, and the Canucks are 2-2-2 and Luongo has played twice (both 3-2 shootout losses). Except for Schneider's opening game blowout, both goalies in Vancouver have played well.

So, I am starting to think . . . has this become a potential deadline day deal for a playoff team?

The longer this goes, the more I think VAN will be perfectly happy to keep both goalie through the year. So far there have been none of the distractions I expected, and both goalies seem content with their roles and with each other. As you said, except for the first game both goalies have played very well (expected for Schneider, surprising for Luongo given his usual early season struggles), and its good to have as long as they can afford it.

That being said, I do still think a trade will happen this season - either deadline or before. VAN simply cannot afford to keep both goalies next year, and they don't want to be forced into a situation where they have to trade him in the summer, or possibly buy him out (amnesty).

So we continue to wait - and enjoy having the best goaltending tandem in the league
n/a Posted - 01/29/2013 : 10:27:00
So when is this Luongo deal happening? And where is he going? Hello? Hello?

I feel like I'm in an extended Twilight Zone episode . . . it's 6 games in and counting, and the Canucks are 2-2-2 and Luongo has played twice (both 3-2 shootout losses). Except for Schneider's opening game blowout, both goalies in Vancouver have played well.

So, I am starting to think . . . has this become a potential deadline day deal for a playoff team?

nuxfan Posted - 01/28/2013 : 17:28:49
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0884

Nux fan u seem to be forgetting that lou played many regular season games with florida. His playoff numbers should be better with the team thats in front of them. He had his moments but u cant have ur numer 1 let in the first two shots in a big game. That which he did many times.

Please define "many times". I don't think he's done that any more or less than other goalies?
Guest0884 Posted - 01/28/2013 : 17:08:18
Nux fan u seem to be forgetting that lou played many regular season games with florida. His playoff numbers should be better with the team thats in front of them. He had his moments but u cant have ur numer 1 let in the first two shots in a big game. That which he did many times.
Alex116 Posted - 01/28/2013 : 16:57:16
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0884

Yes, and wouldn't that mean that his regular season stats should be a lot worse, playing for a poor Florida team??? Those numbers are pretty good for a guy who spent that long on a team like Florida if you ask me.
Alex116 Posted - 01/28/2013 : 16:55:47
It all comes down to those darn Blackhawks!!! Lol, well, and the Bruins i guess. Some blame Luongo for the team's struggles vs Chi, and let's face it, nearly blowing a 3-0 series lead the year they finally did beat them didn't help. Then, needing just 1 win vs Boston to win the cup, the team, not Luongo, lost 3 straight. Now, i can't begrudge those with the attitude that at that point, a successful team needs a goalie who can steal ONE game. But, and i've beaten this horse's azz beyond death, he didn't get a lot of offensive support either. 2 SO's and just 8 goals for from his teammates tells you a lot, but like i implied, it's been discussed at length before.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again now. Why are guys like Henrik Lunqvist and Ryan Miller always talked about as some of the best goalies in the world but some of those who claim this, don't give any credit to Luongo? Somebody please tell me what those guys have stepped up and won for their team? As far as i can see, the only thing they have that Luongo doesn't is a Vezina, though he's been in the top 3, 3 times. All 3 have played for good teams who've entered the playoffs with 100+ point seasons and high expectations, and yet Luongo's the only one who's gotten to the finals, and game 7 at that!!!

Ah, i better stop now before i get carried away on this again.....
Guest0884 Posted - 01/28/2013 : 16:43:41
Guest0884 Posted - 01/28/2013 : 16:40:14

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page