Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Kesler back to IR

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 02/27/2013 : 15:20:46
It's been reported that Ryan Kesler has a broken foot sustained from a shot block. They're not saying when it happened and he didn't look to be favoring it at all last night so it may have been the game prior? Either way, it's back to the 2nd line center problems the Canucks had for the first month as Kes only managed 7 games!

Wonder if this will revive the suddenly quiet Luongo trade talks?

ETA - There's no truth to the rumour that will likely be started that he injured it whilst flopping and diving while trying to draw a penalty.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/canucks-centre-ryan-kesler-out-with-a-broken-right-foot/article9124969/
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 02/28/2013 : 07:45:29
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

What a year to pick up Kesler in my hockey pool. Ugh.

No way is he gonna be one of my keepers for next year. No frickin' way. At this point . . . just not worth the risk.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Lol, that sucks. But it's good for me. The guy chasing me in my pool just picked him up last week and we're limited to two "drop/adds" for the year. Now he's going to have used both on Kesler, both picking him up and now replacing him!

Injuries or not, the jury is out as to whether or not he'll ever return to the form he showed in what was thus far his career year of a couple seasons ago!
dgg1412 Posted - 02/28/2013 : 07:24:01
couldn't have happened to a better person. This injury makes me want to belive in Karma.
n/a Posted - 02/28/2013 : 06:42:04
What a year to pick up Kesler in my hockey pool. Ugh.

No way is he gonna be one of my keepers for next year. No frickin' way. At this point . . . just not worth the risk.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Alex116 Posted - 02/27/2013 : 16:38:52
Well, don't look for any sympathy from Joshua or any other Sens fans!
nuxfan Posted - 02/27/2013 : 15:33:47
out 6 weeks.... sigh.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page