Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome To PickUpHockey.com
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Web site comments only
 NEW 'TIEBREAKER' FEATURE!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 03/13/2013 : 14:54:29
Pool administrators we have just rolled out a tiebreaker feature into the live system. You can now set this up!

Just log in as the pool admin and go to EDIT POOL / EDIT POOL DETAILS and scroll to the bottom of the page. Note that there are 11 stats used to break ties and you can set up to 5 tiebreakers deep.

At this time we will not be adding more stats to the tiebreaker feature. but you are always welcome to make a suggestion (we'll add it to the list of potential upgrades)

Check it out!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 03/14/2013 : 12:01:16
"Total Goals" will be added shortly.

The ** beside the name indicates the teams are in a tiebreaker situation. Roll over the ** to see detail. It can not be removed.

For your other questions please email support(at)pickuphockey(dot)com. We have of course tested the new tiebreaker system, but it is possible to still have a few kinks in it so please do send an email.
Guest4380 Posted - 03/14/2013 : 04:39:22
Just Goals. Not PPG, Not Shootout Goals, Not Goals scored while using a left-handed stick. Just Goals.
That is my tie-breaker in my pool. I am getting questions about why our pool's tiebreaker is not registering.
That or the ability to remove the ** next to names in the standings.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page