Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Luongo vs Schneider

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nuxfan Posted - 03/15/2013 : 14:42:27
Who says Luongo and Schneids don't get along?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AnCCaAYtqbc

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sahis34 Posted - 03/15/2013 : 17:30:48
The Eberle first goal fake story was better
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 03/15/2013 : 17:16:08
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2301

loungo for kessel straight up lol

I thought this would happen. Someone interjects on an interesting question with a Loungo to TO comment. That and a lol. Nice. Why wont this dribble go away!

I think Loungo has shown a lot of us he is more than his prior post season performance's. I would even say these 2 have quieted most of the "trade Loungo/Scheider's the #1 goalie" bandwagon posters. At the end of the deadline, I wouldn't be surprised if both goalies still played in Vancouver.
Guest2301 Posted - 03/15/2013 : 16:05:12
loungo for kessel straight up lol
Alex116 Posted - 03/15/2013 : 15:34:10
Saw this last night during the first intermission on the telecast. Pretty corny, somewhat humorous, but mostly to me, surprising. Surprising in the way that they'd both be totally open to doing this piece considering the situation. It's been assumed that Schneider must be frustrated and/or pissed off that he's not been handed the starters gig and i'd have thought he might not agree to something like this. On the other hand, the "new Luongo" that we've seen this year seems to fit the mold as a perfect participant of this type of thing. BUT, if i'd asked you a year ago if you figured you'd get Luongo involved in something like this, i think i know your answer!

AV was on the Team1040 today at lunchtime and they asked him about this. He had a good laugh, but they also asked him if he only had a dollar to spend on one or the other (Schneider or Luongo) as far as a stand up comic routine, he surprisingly (to me) said he'd choose Schneider! Apparently he's a pretty funny guy and does some really good impersonations?

I'd have said Luongo for sure as i'm somewhat intrigued at this new side we've seen since last season!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page