Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Nashville
 Bad time to change

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4209 Posted - 03/19/2013 : 16:36:42
Sergei Kostitsyn big mistake. If looks could kill, the look on Rinne's face towards the bench would take out an elephant. Ouch.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hockey/21912938/trotz-sergei-kostitsyn-will-absolutely-not-play-tuesday-after-gaffe
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4479 Posted - 03/25/2013 : 18:26:52
Kostitsyn has a goal and assist halfway through the Oilers-Predators game tonight.

Good rebound for Kostitsyn. I guess banishing him from hockey, or sending him to Siberia was not the best option for the mistake he made the last time these two teams played each other.
Leafs81 Posted - 03/21/2013 : 11:40:02
Wow! This is horrible and funny to watch. The Kostitsyn's and Radulov has always been hot heads, and although Sergei has been pretty good and staying out of trouble in Nashville, this is just another proof of his sellfishness.
OILINONTARIO Posted - 03/20/2013 : 14:12:37
It was his brother, Andrei who broke curfew with Radulov. Interesting family. Wouldn't want either on my team, never mind both.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2013.
@valanche Posted - 03/20/2013 : 12:53:03
Wasn't it kostitsyn and radulov that broke curfew and went drinking during the playoffs last year?

I'm not saying it was the sole purpose Nashville lost to Phoenix but the team seemed to fall apart in the series.

I wouldn't have any time for this type of player on my team

66 is > than 99
Pasty7 Posted - 03/20/2013 : 04:45:25
Mistake? more like Kostitsyn said Awww Puck it!

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
markliso Posted - 03/20/2013 : 02:08:34
It's funny, I was watching this game and totally didn't even notice that he went for the change. Watching the replay now, it is horribly obvious how big a mistake he made!
Alex116 Posted - 03/19/2013 : 23:32:22
Saw this the other night. Just a real selfish, stupid play. I wonder what he had to say to his team mates after that???

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page