Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Ottawa - Hockey Players Wanted

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4507 Posted - 03/25/2013 : 19:52:32
Lagerheads hockey is looking for players to join our summer season pick-up hockey league. All games are played at 10pm on Tuesdays with the exception of one 9pm game(May 7th). All games are played at the Jim Durrell Complexe on Walkley Rd., Peplinski rink for the exception of 5 weeks from April 9th through May 7th while the rink is shut down for maintanence we play at Sandy Hill Arena downtown next to Ottawa U. The season runs first Tuesday in April until the last Tuesday in August. 22 ice times in total. The level of play is intermediate to advanced. The cost is $300 and it includes your jersey rental for the season. We are looking for any age of player above at least 19 years old. This is a non-contact pick-up with faceoffs after goals and self governing offsides. We have an internet/email based attendance system and strive to have 20 players every week to ensure the most exciting and well organised pick up hockey in Ottawa. If interested please contact Chris with any questions at chris@lagerheads.ca
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 03/25/2013 : 20:06:39
To be honest with all the injuries to the Ottawa Senators I thought this was a joke about the current healthy and injured roster players!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page