Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Forum Rules and Announcements
 ADMIN POST - READ THIS - END OF SEASON

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 04/28/2013 : 10:17:29
As we all know the NHL regular season has been extended by 1 day to accommodate the rescheduling of the postponed game between Ottawa and Boston. Therefore the last day of action is today, April 28 (rather than the 27th) So the pool standings will become final AFTER our official announcement on April 29th. Stats are not final until after we announce so do not hand out your prizes etc until after that.

ALSO, if you intend to hand out bonus points after the final games, please do so BEFORE 4pm PST on the 29th. This will be the last time we run the stats for this season so if you want the bonus points to be included in your totals you must have them in before 4pm PST on the 29th. If you miss this window you will need to manually calculate the bonus point addition.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 04/29/2013 : 19:51:45
YOUR POOL STANDINGS ARE NOW FINAL!

Congratulations to all the pool winners and thank you to all who used the PickupHockey.com Pool Manager System! You can set up your playoff pool now. If you can’t get your pool set up in time, no problem, the system will back date the points to the start of the season! And be sure to sign up for the Fantasy Pickem Pool and compete against the community for great prizes! Check out the home page for details!
admin Posted - 04/29/2013 : 12:01:47
THE STANDINGS ARE FINAL. You can now add any final bonus points to your pools if you intend to do so. We will run the system one more time at 4pm PST so be sure to have any bonus points input before that time. If you miss this window you will need to manually calculate the bonus point addition.

If you are not handing out bonus points then you can consider your pools complete. Be sure to set up your playoff pool and sign up for the Fantasy Pickem on the home page.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page