Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Fastest Series

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6813 Posted - 05/02/2013 : 19:38:45
What round 1 series will take the least ammont of time to complete?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 05/03/2013 : 10:46:13
Quick to a slap shot to the groin in the warmup to game 2. I know a day after a game where I played thru a shot to the groin, like that I would be feeling discomfort. If he comes in with his A game for game 3, the Blues still seem to be the better team, playing better hockey in this years playoffs and have a sweep to the Kings from last year to avenge.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 05/03/2013 : 10:36:02
I think the Islanders at home will win a game maybe 2, as they will be able to shake the lineup matches up. I think jitters and lack of experience in game 1 got to the Islanders. Game 2 shouldn't be a blow out. Nabakov is a good goalie and should be able to pull up his game.

The 1 series I see as a sweep possibly would be St Louis Blues who are playing well and it looks like Quick might be playing injured.

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
Alex116 Posted - 05/02/2013 : 21:21:57
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4377

Good question, but I'm going with none of the above.

I think the Penguins will beat the Islanders in 5 games or less. As for the other selections, I don't really see a sweep happening, or even a 4-1 series win.

I see Chicago sweeping. As good as Harding was, Backstrom was carrying the Wild down the stretch. I havent' heard how serious his injury was but without him, i think they're toast in a very quick way! Seemed to be a groin injury and we all know how bad those can be. Oh, and missing Pomminville doesn't help the Wild much either! I think they're in trouble......
Guest4377 Posted - 05/02/2013 : 20:32:55
Good question, but I'm going with none of the above.

I think the Penguins will beat the Islanders in 5 games or less. As for the other selections, I don't really see a sweep happening, or even a 4-1 series win.
Guest9808 Posted - 05/02/2013 : 20:30:58
apparently only fast series will occur in the west.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page