Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 Hockey's Over – What Now?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4178 Posted - 06/25/2013 : 10:06:43
With the hockey season finally over, and "only" three more months until next season, what's a hockey fan to do?

Sure, there's the upcoming draft, and thereafter, free agent signings, player trades and rumours, coaches to be fired, and coaches to be hired.

And along the way, some teams will need to trim players to stay under the new salary cap, and some teams will need to stretch to make the minimum.

And what about player buy-outs? There are sure to be players bought out during the off-season!

And then there's the potential of team movement. What's going on with Phoenix? Will they move to Seattle? (And why shouldn't they relocate to Quebec City?)

And before the start of next season, there's training camp, and exhibition games to play, so it's really only two months until the players are back with their teams.

But if that's not enough to feed a hockey fan's interest in the summer months, there's always baseball! Nothing like catching the pivotal 76th game in a 162 game season!

And to fans on this site, there is sure to be some great discussion and further debate on who won the Phil Kessel trade! If we can determine who's training harder in the off-season (Kessel or Seguin), maybe we can finally settle matters! :)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 06/26/2013 : 11:03:42
I didn't think the snow and ice was gone until mid july there Beans?
umteman Posted - 06/26/2013 : 10:29:40
"Frankly, once I am wearing shorts in Edmonton and golf courses open, I couldn't care less about hockey."

Bite your tounge!

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Beans15 Posted - 06/26/2013 : 08:06:20
Hockey has been over since last summer. I had a really hard time getting into much this year and I followed very little hockey other than the Oilers. I didn't spend much time on that either. I did follow some of the playoffs but not that closely. Frankly, once I am wearing shorts in Edmonton and golf courses open, I couldn't care less about hockey.

Ottawa, the best coached team in the NHL, with MVP like players such as Chris Neil, will win the Cup in 2013!

nuxfan Posted - 06/25/2013 : 14:17:23
hockey has been over since early May...
umteman Posted - 06/25/2013 : 10:50:51
I'm just waiting for next year:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/pittsburgh-penguins-favored-win-2014-stanley-cup-165249387.html

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page