Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Favorite to win the Stanley Cup in 2014?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 06/26/2013 : 10:39:23
Who is your favorite to win the Stanley Cup in the 2014 NHL Playoffs?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alex116 Posted - 07/26/2013 : 15:30:21
quote:
Originally posted by The Duke

Alex, just noticed that you have over 5000 posts......wow....my god, how long have you been on this site ??

Too long?

Say's on my profile, member since 05-22-2009, so just over 4 years? Avg 3.41 posts per day?

Doesn't seem like much, but when you figure in days where there's 0 posts (like days i'm out of town and not on a comp), i guess that's a few?
The Duke Posted - 07/26/2013 : 10:17:40
Alex, just noticed that you have over 5000 posts......wow....my god, how long have you been on this site ??
The Duke Posted - 07/26/2013 : 10:14:54
Alex, i wont be calling Vegas any time soon to put my house up or anything, but nevertheless, i think it can possibly happen......just a gutsy call.....yes, this is my prediction.
Alex116 Posted - 07/24/2013 : 23:07:33
quote:
Originally posted by The Duke

Toronto will play Detroit in the Conf. final....and beat them.

The leafs will play LA in the stanley cup finals.!!!!!

I`m not predicting a winner...

Is this an actual prediction? A dream? A wish? All kidding aside, it could happen, but i'm guessing you're not putting a lot of money on it!
The Duke Posted - 07/24/2013 : 21:29:39
Toronto will play Detroit in the Conf. final....and beat them.

The leafs will play LA in the stanley cup finals.!!!!!

I`m not predicting a winner...
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 07/23/2013 : 11:31:30
I think realignment is gonna have a huge impact on who even makes the playoffs next year, so I am not gonna lay it out, but based on last years movement forward I am gonna boldly predict Columbus wins a round in the playoffs

"I now realise that the Toronto Maple Leafs, Canada's finest hockey team, is better than the Ottawa Senators - and always will be. PS - LOVE that Dion Phaneuf! "
n/a Posted - 07/23/2013 : 10:10:17
My pick is LA.

They now get to cruise MUCH more easily to the playoffs, with teams like Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg in their division; and all the same solid pieces are there.

If Pittsburgh had changed their goalie, or gotten significantly better on D, I might have said them . . . but no, I don't see it - and I don't see Crosby going a FULL season without injury.

I think Boston is at the very beginning of a decline, save for in net obviously.

I think it would be a miracle for Chicago to repeat, just for the basic fact of it being statistically long odds.

I see a good chance of some totally new team doing it - St. Louis is one of those teams definitely, but there are a host of others.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
@valanche Posted - 07/22/2013 : 14:50:07
St Louis Blues

Great depth at defense, forward, and in net.

Could use a little more scoring.

Should package a goaltender, forward, and first rounder for Thomas Vanek.

66 is > than 99
The Duke Posted - 06/28/2013 : 21:03:53
It's so tough to repeat guest, long season and lengthy playoffs. J . Teows looks wore out already ... I don't think he will have a long career with concussion problems so young
Guest4822 Posted - 06/26/2013 : 18:02:39
Chicago....back to back !!
The Duke Posted - 06/26/2013 : 12:31:37
The Toronto maple leafs my friend
Alex116 Posted - 06/26/2013 : 11:02:44
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Seriously, I am going to be bold and say that Johnny T will bring a Cup to Van City.

I just fell off my chair. I can't even comment right now. Need time to compose myself......i'll be back to comment later.............
Beans15 Posted - 06/26/2013 : 10:58:57
Really?? No Edmonton on the list??? C'mon! With MacT's massive moves this summer there is no doubt in my mind the Oilers will win the Cup.

Said Beans rocking the Leafs logo for the 3rd or 4th straight year. I've lost count.

Seriously, I am going to be bold and say that Johnny T will bring a Cup to Van City. I am going to very difficult to talk to during the Cup run but that's my call. I think the early exit will provide a fresh and healthy team for the start of the season. I also think the team will be re-tooled and add a few pieces. Most importantly, a very disciplined and system oriented team will be on the ice. I don't think they win the West but I am calling them my Cup winners.

Otherwise, I'd say Pittsburgh. I still like that team a lot. Chicago would by #3 with a surprise coming out of the East. Maybe Philly or Washington. I think Boston is a tired squad and will be laboured next season with an early exit from the playoffs.

Ottawa, the best coached team in the NHL, with MVP like players such as Chris Neil, will win the Cup in 2013!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page