Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Interesting rule

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alex116 Posted - 10/29/2013 : 16:05:44
In the Canucks / Caps game last night, the Canucks were on the PP when Daniel Sedin rec'd a pass behind/beside the net (behind the goal line but beside the net). As Karl Alzner defended, he "shot" shot his glove, which he'd lost seconds earlier, at Daniel who had the puck. They mentioned last night that this should have been a penalty, but i wasn't aware of the official rule and in fact, should have been a penalty shot!!! Not much was made of it and Vancouver went on to win but i can imagine the complaining around here had the Canucks lost.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/did-canucks-deserve-penalty-shot-glove-shot-041431672--nhl.html
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nuxfan Posted - 10/30/2013 : 10:55:27
Canuck fans are a global bunch
Alex116 Posted - 10/30/2013 : 07:26:05
If this was actually the case, where the ref looked away for a split second, so be it, but what was the other ref looking at???
Interesting to note that because it didn't really affect Daniel that it'd have been a penalty (minor) and not a penalty shot.

Even more interesting is that a guy from Israel is one of the one's questioning the call! Assuming that's for real?
nuxfan Posted - 10/29/2013 : 23:33:55
you aren't the only one that questioned it - http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=435341

Fraser dealt with the question pretty well.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page