Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 man!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umteman Posted - 11/26/2013 : 04:47:06
Crazy dream last night. I was sitting at the breakfast table reading the morning paper. I would reach into the box, pick out a doughnut, take a bite then set it down. Then Steve Yzerman would skate in and wrist shot it away! The sequence would then repeat - I think Steve was trying to tell me something lol. But how he was able to skate through my kitchen I have no idea.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
umteman Posted - 12/01/2013 : 05:02:15
ah ha! lol

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Guest4377 Posted - 11/30/2013 : 19:14:58
Then maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe it was a nightmare! :)
umteman Posted - 11/28/2013 : 05:16:04
Strange though that I, an American would have a dream pertaining to team Canada's olympic fortunes.

Guest4430 Posted - 11/27/2013 : 16:56:44
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4178

I had your dream analyzed by a dream analysis expert, and they said that the doughnut represents a hole in Yzerman's lineup right now. (With the Lightning and potentially for the Olympic games.)

Yzerman shooting away the doughnuts represents the likelihood that Stamkos will be ready for the Olympics, so your dream is good news for Canadian hockey fans! :)

PURE GOLD!!!
Alex116 Posted - 11/27/2013 : 15:08:18
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4178

I had your dream analyzed by a dream analysis expert, and they said that the doughnut represents a hole in Yzerman's lineup right now. (With the Lightning and potentially for the Olympic games.)

Yzerman shooting away the doughnuts represents the likelihood that Stamkos will be ready for the Olympics, so your dream is good news for Canadian hockey fans! :)

Lol.....awesome news!
Guest4178 Posted - 11/27/2013 : 13:34:12

umteman Posted - 11/27/2013 : 11:41:14
Jelly

leigh Posted - 11/27/2013 : 11:28:21
The real question...honey glazed or boston cream?
umteman Posted - 11/27/2013 : 03:40:10
Not sure why it was Yzerman who appeared in my dream, but street clothes on skates - no helmet no visor no mistake - it was Yzerman.

leigh Posted - 11/26/2013 : 16:40:49
Cool! You're friends with Steve Yzerman! haha!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page