Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Worst Players Ever In The NHL?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9606 Posted - 12/16/2013 : 19:33:28
Who do you guys thinks was/is the worst player ever in the NHL?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest3784 Posted - 12/18/2013 : 06:59:51
Donald Brashear guy was a goon first last and only would not fight any of the top guys unless they were on there way off after a shift always picked the the second run guys like kelly buchberger etc guy was and still is a joke
Guest6166 Posted - 12/18/2013 : 05:28:26
Who was that guy who went 1st overall, and then did NOTHING?

Oh yeah, Patrick Stefan
Alex116 Posted - 12/17/2013 : 21:29:44
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9606

Alex really? I just want to see what people think. Everyone has there own opinion and they should express it. I'm not all negative I'm positive too. I just like to stick to the same topic. But thanks for your input.

Was only kidding about the screen names. Hope you didnt take that the wrong way but I did find it funny that all 3 threads were somewhat negative towards the players. Nothing wro g with that btw, just found it kinda humorous.
Guest9606 Posted - 12/17/2013 : 19:20:59
Alex really? I just want to see what people think. Everyone has there own opinion and they should express it. I'm not all negative I'm positive too. I just like to stick to the same topic. But thanks for your input.
Guest0661 Posted - 12/17/2013 : 07:14:25
Mike gillis and I believe he also holds the title for worst manager in the nhl ,WAY TO KEEP IT GOING MIKEY !!!!
Guest0661 Posted - 12/17/2013 : 07:13:37
Mike gillis and I believe he also holds the title for worst manager in the nhl ,WAY TO KEEP IT GOING MIKEY !!!!
Guest0661 Posted - 12/17/2013 : 07:11:47
Alex116 Posted - 12/17/2013 : 00:01:19
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9606

Who do you guys thinks was/is the worst player ever in the NHL?

WTF? You need to sign up for an account 9606. After starting threads titled "Worst players ever in the NHL", "Most over-rated player in the NHL" AND "Biggest player busts so far" you seem to be loving the negativity and failure of some!

Please, sign up, and use a screen name along the lines of "Negative Nellie", "Downer Debbie" or "Sour Sara"?
nuxfan Posted - 12/16/2013 : 20:49:26
over the last ~25 years, my vote goes to Peter Worrell.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page