Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Pool activation email

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4534 Posted - 04/07/2008 : 12:06:02
how long does it take to get the activation email?

The note says momentarily, but I have been waiting for about 30min. and clicked the resend link 4 times now.

Can anyone help, thanks
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 04/13/2014 : 15:21:11
Hi Butch,

All emails received by support have been answered. It has either not been received or the replies are also being blocked on you end.

Best to give me your pool name here and I can see that it gets activated.

Cheers!
butch33 Posted - 04/12/2014 : 04:45:30
its been at least 3 days since I sent email to ''support'' with details of my playoff pool in order to have it manually activated.

must be a glitch ?
admin Posted - 04/10/2014 : 13:09:20
You email will be responded too within 24 hours.
butch33 Posted - 04/10/2014 : 10:38:47
hello admin .

I've followed all the steps yet the activation email fails to arrive .(checked spam folder etc..)

I even went to website and clicked ''support'' to submit my pool login info to have it manually activated without any reply / response .

I even went as far as swith from my yahooo email to hotmail then gmail and none of those email addys were sent an activation email .

been using your service for a long time and had this problem a long time ago but it hasnt happened for at least 3-4 years .

thanks

only the good die young
admin Posted - 04/07/2008 : 13:58:17
Your pool activation email is sent out immediately. If you did not get it, it is probably because of one of the following reasons:

1) You mistyped your email address - Please double check.
2) Your email box is full and it bouned back to us.
3) Your computer software, email program, internet service provider, or network administrator has blocked the email (Please change your settings so that our emails are allowed through, or contact the person in charge to add us to the safe list)

If you have not received your activation email please email support [at] pickuphockey.com and include your POOL NAME and ADMIN PASSWORD and we will be happy to activate it for you.

Cheers!
hkalirah Posted - 04/07/2008 : 13:47:18
I got mines fine, I'd suggest you check your junk mail folder, maybe it ended up in there?

Go Wings Go!
Guest9860 Posted - 04/07/2008 : 12:08:04
i know me too, i cant activate the pool, so my friends cant get on the pool yet,

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page