Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Who Wins the 2014 Conn Smythe?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 05/09/2014 : 06:28:40
It's the middle of the 2nd round, and there is much to be decided on . . . who do you think will win the award for MVP of this year's playoffs?

All hail Canada`s team the Montreal Canadiens our hope for a Stanley Cup to come home to Canada is 2014! Keep Calm and Carey on!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 05/13/2014 : 13:37:29
If Montreal wins the cup and that is a huge if it will be Price or PK forsure,, or maybe my boy LArs!

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
markliso Posted - 05/13/2014 : 04:43:04
Bickell

lol.

but kinda possible.
Alex116 Posted - 05/11/2014 : 14:55:23
Fine! Have it your way! I'll play along.

Getzlaf!

Why? Because:
- I think Montreal is in tough now having to win two straight including game 7 in Boston
- Minny keeps habging around but I just dont see them winning the cup
- Pitts is too unpredictable (though I almost voted Malkin)
- I think the Rangers are all but done
- and I'm praying its not Chi, Bos or LA that wins in the end. If I have to see one of them win again I'd have to pick Chi only cuz I respect the skill they have and the way they play (for the most part). Yeah, sorry Iggy, but I really can't stand the Bruins.

Go Ducks?
n/a Posted - 05/11/2014 : 11:33:21
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

I haven't voted, and prob won't, only because it's too early. The winner will more than likely come from the cup winner (if not, the runner up) and it's still too early to predict. Kopitar is a def front runner, but if they go on to win this series, then lose to the Hawks (or Wild), he's done, regardless of how well he'd done up to that point!

To me, there's one or two obvious choices from each team, however, it's gonna come down to who hoists the cup unless someone goes on a crazy tear only to lose in the final. Even then, it'd have to be a real good run, and prob have the final go 7.

Of course you're right Alex - it's extremely to predict. But that's why it's FUN!!!

Just vote you big spoilsport . . .c'mon!

I voted Rask, btw. Picked Bruins to win it all, and I think based on the even play among their forwards and D, it goes to Rask who in each win against Price has had to equal or better his absolutely stellar play.

All hail Canada`s team the Montreal Canadiens our hope for a Stanley Cup to come home to Canada is 2014! Keep Calm and Carey on!
Alex116 Posted - 05/09/2014 : 15:29:12
I haven't voted, and prob won't, only because it's too early. The winner will more than likely come from the cup winner (if not, the runner up) and it's still too early to predict. Kopitar is a def front runner, but if they go on to win this series, then lose to the Hawks (or Wild), he's done, regardless of how well he'd done up to that point!

To me, there's one or two obvious choices from each team, however, it's gonna come down to who hoists the cup unless someone goes on a crazy tear only to lose in the final. Even then, it'd have to be a real good run, and prob have the final go 7.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page