Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Boston or Montreal in game 7?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 05/13/2014 : 12:31:22
Who will win game 7 between the Montreal Canadiens and the Boston Bruins?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 05/17/2014 : 09:37:52
Well the mighty habs move on, the puck drops here in about 30 min with Rangers and Habs!

I credit the habs success so far in this postseason to Slozo`s undying loyalty as a Habs fan,,,,,,,

Hello, 911? It's an emergency, my teddy bear's been kidnapped!
[pause] Hello? Hello?
mandree888 Posted - 05/14/2014 : 17:24:55
yikes already 1 nothing maybe mon can squeak it out? is it to late to change my vo.... it is? damn! o well can;t always be right

2 nothing now?!?!?! alright i not gonna make my choices public they always lose! rofl
n/a Posted - 05/14/2014 : 06:23:35
quote:
Originally posted by leigh

Again I look into my crystal ball. Boston 4-3. Iginla with the winner in double OT.

Ha ha, love it. I have Iggy in my playoff pool, so I'd be all over that one.

I think it's gonna be a classic goalie showdown, with the Bruins playing smothering D and Price making save after save. Could be 0-0 going late into the 2nd period, but I predict a 3-0 Bruins win with the empty netter. A well played, close game.

All hail Canada`s team the Montreal Canadiens our hope for a Stanley Cup to come home to Canada is 2014! Keep Calm and Carey on!
leigh Posted - 05/13/2014 : 15:49:25
Again I look into my crystal ball. Boston 4-3. Iginla with the winner in double OT.

Alex116 Posted - 05/13/2014 : 14:48:16
Game 7's are so tough to predict. I'm certainly not betting any of my hard earned dollars on it, but if I was, I'd go with Boston (if at even money). The first goal is so crucial in these games esp in a series that's as tight as this. Boston's reputation for being able to overcome deficits makes them a favorite for sure. Conversely, if Montreal gets down a goal or two, it could be lights out.

Def cheering for Les Habitants to pull off the upset however!
Pasty7 Posted - 05/13/2014 : 13:35:21
quote:
Originally posted by mandree888

boston is the better team top to bottom

I agree but i wouldn`t say top to bottom, regardless of Rask`s numbers Carey is the better goalie, the Bruins do not have a defenseman of P.K`s Calibre anymore, the habs third line of Eller Bourque Gionta is on par with the B`s Erikson Sodenberg and Paille if not better, up front infact i would say the habs are better, which leaves the defense, and I would say the bruins are head and shoulders better than the habs on D, so yes they may bhe a better team but not top to bottom,

[pause] Hello? Hello?
Pasty7 Posted - 05/13/2014 : 13:30:59
gotta go with my heart on this one, Montreal this team has faced adversity all year and come out on top, would love to see them move on to a conference final!

I think the habs can play with the B`s it should be one hell of a game!

[pause] Hello? Hello?
mandree888 Posted - 05/13/2014 : 13:29:31
boston is the better team top to bottom

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page