Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Can Malkin catch Crosby?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 05/18/2017 : 09:56:26
Sidney Crosby has 152 playoff points in 138 games, while Evgeny Malkin has 149 points in 139 games. Will Malkin catch or pass Crosby by the end of the Penguins 2017 playoff run?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
umteman Posted - 05/18/2017 : 21:06:48
You may be right Joshua. The concussion scare may have made Crosby a little wary of ending up out for the rest of the playoffs and therefor somewhat tentative.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
JOSHUACANADA Posted - 05/18/2017 : 11:18:01
Most Dangerous player in the current series is Malkin. Fully expect him to outpoint Crosby by 3 just by the end of this series. Crosby is receiving extra attention in this round. The goal by Crosby last night was when Ottawa was satisfied with the score and sat back a little. When they realised no lead was safe, they clamped down again. Malkin is the only guy getting set at center ice for the breakout pass and odd man rush, while Crosby is playing more defensive. If anyone is gonna get 3 more points this series its Malkin.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page