Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 is it destiny?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umteman Posted - 05/29/2017 : 20:04:53
Well the Penguins were clearly the better team - for about 4 minutes in the first period and 30 seconds in the third but none the less won. I can't remember a team outplayed in every game still winning the cup. Can they hold out?

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
umteman Posted - 06/09/2017 : 09:15:34
Well after last nights blow out I am again feeling confident that a repeat is nearly assured. Did you catch last nights game? Did you maybe turn it off before the end as it was "over before it was over?"

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
umteman Posted - 06/06/2017 : 08:19:16
Spoke too soon. Seems we've got a whole new series now.

umteman Posted - 06/01/2017 : 09:06:36
quote:
Originally posted by leigh

The two periods I watched weren't even close (Captain Obvious here) Preds deserved that win and I thought it was going to happen with the late 3rd period comeback.

As much as I'm cheering for them, I can't imagine the Preds winning this series. You have to be lucky to be good, and good to be lucky - and the flightless birds are both

Gotta agree with you . At this point with a 2 games to none lead it seems almost inevitable. The Penguins played much better in game 2. Guentzle may set a rookie playoff scoring record. He would need to score three more goals, but then this series may be over in just two more games.

leigh Posted - 05/30/2017 : 13:35:19
The two periods I watched weren't even close (Captain Obvious here) Preds deserved that win and I thought it was going to happen with the late 3rd period comeback.

As much as I'm cheering for them, I can't imagine the Preds winning this series. You have to be lucky to be good, and good to be lucky - and the flightless birds are both
Alex116 Posted - 05/30/2017 : 08:07:50
If I were a betting man, and I am , I would be (I actually am) putting some money on the Preds today. The odds will be longer now with them losing game 1 and being the road team, their goal is to steal game 1 or 2. They still have a shot at doing this in game 2 and even if they don't, they have the chance to go home and "hold serve".

I just can't see Rinne being this bad again and I bet he bounces back after a rough outing. If the Preds D can keep the shot totals down, and I don't mean a ridiculous 12 per game necessarily, I think they have a great shot at the upset, even after the game 1 loss.

Then again, this Pens team is pretty dangerous and we could see a completely different game in game 2?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page