Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 Penguins playoff prophecy

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umteman Posted - 01/19/2018 : 09:00:39
I haven't really even worried much about being outside the picture presently; there is something about back to back cups that is quite sating.

https://thehockeywriters.com/pittsburgh-penguins-playoff-prophecy/

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ryan93 Posted - 01/27/2018 : 18:57:43
I think the Pens will be fine. The metro is wide open, with really only the Caps safe. The Devils, Islanders and Rangers are all struggling and the Blue Jackets have been inconsistent lately. The Pens are playing their best hockey of the year and Crosby is on fire. With the way the trio of Sid, Geno and Phil are playing right now, and with a healthy Letang I can’t see them not getting in. It appears the Rangers might be ready to blow things up as well which could potentially make the path to the playoffs that much easier.
n/a Posted - 01/22/2018 : 08:54:46
quote:
Originally posted by umteman

The day is coming for leafs fans.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

Well, we'll see about the Leafs.

But yeah . . . I still think the Pens will push through into the playoff picture. Both Malkin and Crosby are healthy, it'll happen.

Don't Leaf me hanging, Buds!
umteman Posted - 01/19/2018 : 14:07:12
The day is coming for leafs fans.

The Duke Posted - 01/19/2018 : 12:49:23
yeah must be nice

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page