Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Caps vs Knights

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umteman Posted - 05/24/2018 : 04:11:31
Well the final is set. Predictions? Mine is Capitals in 6.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
umteman Posted - 06/08/2018 : 04:08:54
I get it now - the Golden Knights are just about making me look foolish. I picked against them all season only to have them fail when I finally started to believe. On a side note I think Ovie was already a future HHOF inductee but now with a cup to his resume cast it in stone.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
leigh Posted - 06/07/2018 : 17:04:22
quote:
Originally posted by umteman

When will I learn?! I have been picking against the Golden Knights since before the season even started! Like Leigh I said they wouldn't even make the playoffs. Well I am now with you Ryan; Knights in 6. They have shown that they don't even need Fleury to be at his best to beat top clubs. This is historic!

Could they prove you wrong one more time? lol!
umteman Posted - 06/05/2018 : 04:45:51
Sigh. No matter which way I go the Golden Knights prove me wrong!

umteman Posted - 05/31/2018 : 05:28:50
There is a video here of Holtby's game 2 game saving save. It really was quite incredible.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/braden-holtby-makes-incredible-stick-save-secure-game-2-win-capitals-033119395.html

umteman Posted - 05/29/2018 : 13:10:08
When will I learn?! I have been picking against the Golden Knights since before the season even started! Like Leigh I said they wouldn't even make the playoffs. Well I am now with you Ryan; Knights in 6. They have shown that they don't even need Fleury to be at his best to beat top clubs. This is historic!

umteman Posted - 05/28/2018 : 14:58:31
And so it begins. Game 1 tonight though I am not clear on start time or network. Can anyone fill me in?

ryan93 Posted - 05/25/2018 : 17:12:32
I have to go with the Golden Knights in 6. I’m done betting against them haha. Either way, I’ll be happy for whoever wins the Cup this year. The Vegas story is simply amazing and how can you not cheer for a guy like Marc Andre Fleury. And on the other side, I would like nothing better then to see Alex Ovechkin raise the Cup and finally shut up the critics!
umteman Posted - 05/25/2018 : 13:07:39
You are far from alone on that one!

leigh Posted - 05/25/2018 : 11:42:24
I'm going with the Caps in 6 as well. But I have zero confidence in myself after predicting the Golden Knights wouldn't even make the playoffs (I still feel shame)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page