Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Washington
 da Caps

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rh71 Posted - 01/03/2003 : 07:13:24
Washington is starting to string together wins. OMFG it's about time. The almighty Tampa Bay Lightning are going DOWN.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
semin-rules Posted - 02/27/2007 : 15:02:32
quote:
Originally posted by goon

What is up with Ovechkin. I had first overall pick in my pool and went with him and now regret not taking Joe Thornton. Semin seems to be outperforming him, although I wouldn't know as I hardly get to see more than a few highlights on these guys.

HAHAHA you all thought Ovy was the best didn't you!!!

Well i stuck to Semin and looks like he is the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
jbraiter Posted - 02/27/2007 : 14:49:35
It didnt help for the caps to trade Zubrus
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/03/2007 : 16:03:42
quote:
Originally posted by slapshot

quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Welllll...the Caps are third in their division...not too bad I guess. Ovechkin's improving, he leads the team in points, goals, and assists. Every time I read about a Caps game, Ovechkin scores at least one of the goals. But the Caps still aren't doing as good as we 60-miles-away-from-DC residents would like to see them doing

yea thats right

Dude you are seriously the king of the 'yup I agree' post. Try adding somthing to the conversation.

I think Ovechkin will have a strong second half. He was just warming up around this time last year. He had a strong December and could challenge Sid for the scoring race.

ok i will start talkin more and add to conversation
slapshot Posted - 01/03/2007 : 11:19:22
quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

quote:

Welllll...the Caps are third in their division...not too bad I guess. Ovechkin's improving, he leads the team in points, goals, and assists. Every time I read about a Caps game, Ovechkin scores at least one of the goals. But the Caps still aren't doing as good as we 60-miles-away-from-DC residents would like to see them doing

yea thats right

Dude you are seriously the king of the 'yup I agree' post. Try adding somthing to the conversation.

I think Ovechkin will have a strong second half. He was just warming up around this time last year. He had a strong December and could challenge Sid for the scoring race.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/02/2007 : 18:21:11
quote:

yea thats right
Mikhailova Posted - 01/02/2007 : 17:10:47
lyall Posted - 11/06/2006 : 19:54:09
Ovechkin had about this many points at this time last year. The season has just begun. Have pateince.
Mikhailova Posted - 11/01/2006 : 12:40:42
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Based on the hype and standards Ovechkin set himself up for, he is underperforming greatly. Although it is way too early to call it a sophomore slump, just give it time. Once he starts rolling, he'll be tough to stop.

I agree. Caps are my local team, LET'S GO OVECHKIN!!
bablaboushka Posted - 10/23/2006 : 09:57:04
Based on the hype and standards Ovechkin set himself up for, he is underperforming greatly. Although it is way too early to call it a sophomore slump, just give it time. Once he starts rolling, he'll be tough to stop.

Washington is showing a more balanced side of their team so far where they don't have to rely on Ovechkin but it's still too little for them to make the playoffs.

goon Posted - 10/23/2006 : 09:34:51
What is up with Ovechkin. I had first overall pick in my pool and went with him and now regret not taking Joe Thornton. Semin seems to be outperforming him, although I wouldn't know as I hardly get to see more than a few highlights on these guys.

kingdog Posted - 10/19/2006 : 14:39:17
We scored 5 goals last night! Could this really be the year we finally make the playoffs again? Hope so
leigh Posted - 01/03/2003 : 10:13:24
What's the deal with those guys? On paper they should be on top!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page