Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Central Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Chicago
 Have the Chicago Blackhawks ever mattered?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4044 Posted - 11/13/2006 : 18:24:16
Is it me of have the Blackhawks been a non-factor in the NHL for....well...forever?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 11/27/2006 : 13:48:14
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8977

Hawkssuck

(Lyall I'm going to borrow your line if you don't mind)

"What insight"
Guest8977 Posted - 11/18/2006 : 15:40:30
Hawkssuck
pucker Posted - 11/14/2006 : 08:17:19
Well I do remember themwhen they had a young Jeremy Roenick, Ed Belfour, Steve Larmer, and Chris Chelios. They were pretty good but that was around '92 - so yeah they sure have sucked for the past 14 years. I agree with nazzy_19 that the contributing factors start at the top, with the owner not showing home games on tv (local blackouts) as well as poor management and a really crappy rebuilding plan that seems to be in its 14th year.

nazzy_19 Posted - 11/14/2006 : 01:33:03
I agree, and it's all the ownership... they've killed this original six team. Seats are empty every night, the arena is a piece of crap (according to pretty much every play-by-play announcer that has to visit the place on road games), and the there seems to be little to no real committment to the team as a whole. I mean, they did get Havlat in the offseason who was producing like a mofo... but honestly, was he the only reason they were doing so well in the pre-season and first 5 games? I don't think so.

There's an underlying issue going on here, and I think it stems from waaaaaay up.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page