Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Detroit
 Chelios captain?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PainTrain Posted - 05/10/2007 : 15:31:05
Why isn't Chelios captain? He is a veteran for sure. He always has a smile on his face and he really help the call ups, but he doesn't even have an A.

So tell me should he have the C?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rook13ca Posted - 05/12/2007 : 15:51:52
I dont think Chelios should have the "C" Lidstrom leads by example just fine besides how would it look if Chelios retires after this year? Its a tough call considering Stevie Y was captain for so long and did so well.
GOWINGS19 Posted - 05/11/2007 : 11:22:08
well it would only make sense that lids is the captain...for one he's been on the team the longest of all the players on the roster. He's a huge part of the teams success as one of the best dmen in the game...schneids has been on the team for what like 4 years...he hasn't accomplished near as much as lidstrom in detroit which is why he isn't the captain

"I don’t need to score the goal. I need someone to start thinking about me and forgetting about scoring goals." -Vladmir Konstantinov
Saku Steen Posted - 05/11/2007 : 04:19:05
I dont think that Chelios should have the C. Lidstorm shouldnt even have it! I say Matthew Schnider!
Mikhailova Posted - 05/10/2007 : 16:16:11
Lidstrom is also a veteran and a help to the team/call-ups. Chelios just didn't luck out in getting the C I guess. He should at least have an A though. He's certainly qualified and a veteran who can still perform well at an older age.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page