Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Anaheim
 Ryan Getzlaf

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
willus3 Posted - 05/13/2007 : 08:59:46
Is it just me or does this kid have talent oozing from his pores? He's really shining in these playoffs. Some of the plays he's made have been impressive indeed. The next great power forward perhaps?

"You are not your desktop wallpaper"
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
stastnysforever Posted - 06/08/2007 : 21:54:58
getzlaf is really good, I hardly ever heard of him in the regular season, but in the playoffs he was incredibleI don't understand how there are so many great players in the league right now, young guns and veterans, and guys like Heatly who aren't that young or old

what do Calgary and a tea bag have in common- they're both only good for one cup
juice32 Posted - 06/08/2007 : 08:53:07

I've got to agree. Getzlaf is going to be a superstar down the road. He's got the skill, size, and determination to make it big. Perry is going to do alright for himself as well. The Ducks look good for another 3-4 years. but watch out for LA
PainTrain Posted - 06/03/2007 : 08:57:30
I can't get over how good Getzlaf is, he is an all around player the only bad thing is he can take stupid penalty's. Teemu Selanne said he was going to be a star, that's saying a lot coming from the Finnish Flash.
-oil-country- Posted - 05/14/2007 : 13:12:50
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

It will be amazing. Lets not forget Justin Pogge, Carey Price, Leland Irving and Tukka Rask. Along with Andrew Cogliano and Gilbert Brule. And young guns already in the league like Rick Nash, Shane Doan and Matt Carle. Man, I can't wait.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)

Shane Doan is a young gun? He is 31.

http://www.nhl.com/players/8462038.html

Ovechkin>Crosby
Mikhailova Posted - 05/14/2007 : 12:01:28
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

It will be amazing. Lets not forget Justin Pogge, Carey Price, Leland Irving and Tukka Rask. Along with Andrew Cogliano and Gilbert Brule. And young guns already in the league like Rick Nash, Shane Doan and Matt Carle. Man, I can't wait.

Yeah, I had Price in my list. I always forget Cogliano, I don't know why, lol. Mikko Lehtonen and Nicklas Backstrom (the forward, not the goalie) are looking good too.

Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 05/13/2007 : 18:46:04
Ryan Getzlaf has everything that you want in a player. Size, speed, power, and a good hard shot. I would compare him to a younger version of Joe Thornton except with a bit more of a scoring touch but less creativity.

Forecheck+Backcheck= Paycheck!!!
PainTrain Posted - 05/13/2007 : 18:17:55
Shane Doan is 20 years old. He was drafted by the Jets he's obviously a little old. But still yes a lot of young guns coming to play.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 05/13/2007 : 18:16:29

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Mikhailova Posted - 05/13/2007 : 18:09:09
Yeah and Toews, Varlamov, Kane, Price, Cherepanov, Johnson, and Frazee from the World Juniors are draft picks of several NHL teams. Man, them combined with our current young stars would be unbelievable! Can't wait for that. The next several years in the NHL should be great
PainTrain Posted - 05/13/2007 : 16:20:23
Boys and Mik we have a lot of future stars coming, I'm excited for that
semin-rules Posted - 05/13/2007 : 11:36:56
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Man, there are a ton of great young player in the league right now!

Just wait till next year. THEN there will be a lot of young talent in the NHL!

~~~Let's Go Ducks!!!~~~
Beans15 Posted - 05/13/2007 : 11:34:38
He is fantastic. When Lowe traded Pronger to ANA, his first choice was Getzlaf. Burke told him to go fly a kite!

The guy, if healthy, will be in the elite group of forwards in the league in the next 3-5 years with Crosby, Ovechkin, Staal, Stastney, Kopitar, Malkin, Radulov.

Man, there are a ton of great young player in the league right now!
Saku Steen Posted - 05/13/2007 : 11:07:22
Yes, him and Perry will have very good careers ahead of them.
PainTrain Posted - 05/13/2007 : 10:02:27
I really think Getzlaf is going to be a star. He is such a complete forward, great speed and hands and is big. Very smart to and he is sand paper. He will be one of the most complete player for the next 10 to 15 years.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page