Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Los Angeles
 Kings in 07-08

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PainTrain Posted - 05/26/2007 : 15:13:17
Where do you guys think the Kings will end up next year.

I think a little bit better from this year but not drastically, 11th in the west I predict.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
semin-rules Posted - 05/26/2007 : 20:22:13
quote:
Originally posted by SlowShot

Could use a goalie though.

Are you kidding?! Yutaka is an unsung hero

I'm guessing aorund 8th or 9th. They have some good draft picks and some good defence and some young talent so I think they will have a playoff run next eyar.

~~~Let's Go Senators!!!!~~~
PainTrain Posted - 05/26/2007 : 19:56:33
Also they have a prospect goaltender Bernier. Bernier, drafted by the Los Angeles Kings in the 1st round (11th overall) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, was second in the QMJHL with a 2.58 GAA and a .905 SV% posting a 26-10-0 record and two shut outs during the regular season. Not to bad and they have Cliche from the Avery trade. Two young prosepect who could do something.
PainTrain Posted - 05/26/2007 : 19:53:07
There defence is improving, Visnovesky, Blake are the big guns, Heward and Modry will never hurt you, veteran Aaron Miller and young gun Jack Johnson. And they've got some offence up front. A couple years they will be good, once Kopitar becoms the star he is he should lead the team and they have the 4th overall pick this year for the entry draft. They have to sign a goaltender then they could maybe do something.
Kashmire Posted - 05/26/2007 : 18:59:48
I'm going to say 7th. I see a bounce-back. They are pretty fairly unrated and have some depth. Derek Armstrong is a pretty good player for them. He is 34 years old with 67 games played, 44 points and a +/- of 13. Not to shabby for an older guy. This teams biggest problem is their goaltending. With an already weak defense they should atleast get them a strong goaltender.
Mikhailova Posted - 05/26/2007 : 17:57:49
Yeah 10th sounds about right. Frolov, Kopitar, Visnovsky, and Cammalleri are about the only talent they have though.
SlowShot Posted - 05/26/2007 : 17:50:06
I'll say 10th because they have some young talent with some good draft picks. Could use a goalie though.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page