Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Florida
 Panthers get Vokoun

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
semin-rules Posted - 06/22/2007 : 15:40:47
http://panthers.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=322881

I think thats pretty big for the Panthers. They now have a good goalie with some decent offence and now the Panthers will have a playoff run.

~~~Great season Senators. Good job Anaheim!!!~~~
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PainTrain Posted - 06/24/2007 : 13:53:15
quote:
Originally posted by leafsfan_101

Does anyone else see the trend here. I think that the Predators are trying to be bad so that they get the first pick next year....and surprise surprise its another Crosby. I think they are trying to get a savior to get the fan base going again.

But this is about the Panthers and I think they did an excellent job of getting a starter. They will have a big summer and they will defiantly contest for a playoff spot next year, if they don't already. Great move by Martin and company.

Second place is only first place of the losers.

Whos the next Crosby in next years draft.?
PainTrain Posted - 06/24/2007 : 13:52:44
Florida needs to sign another good defenceman and another forward who can score they should have a pretty good team.
Canucks Man Posted - 06/23/2007 : 23:00:53
Great move by Flordia, I guess Belfours not returning? or they will look to move Auld. And Mason is the #1 in Nashville, he proved himself when Vokoun went down.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
leafsfan_101 Posted - 06/23/2007 : 16:09:54
Does anyone else see the trend here. I think that the Predators are trying to be bad so that they get the first pick next year....and surprise surprise its another Crosby. I think they are trying to get a savior to get the fan base going again.

But this is about the Panthers and I think they did an excellent job of getting a starter. They will have a big summer and they will defiantly contest for a playoff spot next year, if they don't already. Great move by Martin and company.

Second place is only first place of the losers.
Beans15 Posted - 06/23/2007 : 10:49:23
It's a fire sale in Nashville. Until the ownership and location is decided. Until then, Nashville will go to the floor of the cap and just skate, but not really compete.

I Love your Kids, IHC is the man, and The Oilers Rule. Does that make me insane??
PainTrain Posted - 06/22/2007 : 22:45:05
Mason is a #1 goalie in my mind and Florida really needed a goalie after losing Luongo.
jbraiter Posted - 06/22/2007 : 19:39:35
stupid move by preds now they r out a goalie
Mikhailova Posted - 06/22/2007 : 19:35:47
That's huge for the Panthers. They needed a goalie, and Vokoun can help the team improve quite a bit.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page